• Fillet Mignon
    • Skirt Steak
    • Trip Rip
    • Sirloin
    • Short Ribs
    • Shoulder Top Blade
    • Flank

54 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

What is your preference when preparing a rib roast? 

I was just gifted one. 

Making it in the oven is an excellent choice. It's beef, right? If so, it would only need salt. Oh and maybe putting some sliced garlic in it :chicken: :chicken: 

I've never done it that way but grilling it could be an option though it's more complicated and it would take a long time since you'd have to cook it veeeery slowly. I'm assuming it has the bones, right? If it doesn't then the grill is not that complicated.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:11 AM, Stormbringer said:

Making it in the oven is an excellent choice. It's beef, right? If so, it would only need salt. Oh and maybe putting some sliced garlic in it :chicken: :chicken: 

I've never done it that way but grilling it could be an option though it's more complicated and it would take a long time since you'd have to cook it veeeery slowly. I'm assuming it has the bones, right? If it doesn't then the grill is not that complicated.

Yes, it’s got the bones. 

Thank you for your reply, Stormy! :hug:

16 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

only 3 machine gunnings in one day.... so barbaric  :no: 

I can't do any better than that ....... instead of whining and accusing me of being barbaric you should find more people to machinegun you :idk: 

:war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war:

9 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

You're welcome! Tell me how it goes! :chicken: 

It won’t be for a while, at least a few months. It’s frozen into a chop shaped rock atm. 

Dont worry I will be posting about it and maybe even add pictures!

On 5/26/2019 at 5:05 PM, Stormbringer said:

Oh, that steak looks nice! :chicken: 

It was almost a year ago, I have no idea :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But here's more grilled stuff :chicken: 

IMG_4557.thumb.jpg.015dc241031db4bd30f0bd0f6a317b31.jpg

This was back in February I think. Mostly short ribs and I don't remember what the other cut was. Grille by me of course :chicken: 

IMG_4194.thumb.jpg.b621c0785118fcc5b0d9637753f6074c.jpgIMG_4195.thumb.jpg.0eb29657eaf591638b674b98a65d68a4.jpg

These I grilled for my mom's birthday back in December. All rib-eye. Also incredible :chicken: 

IMG_4876.thumb.jpg.617daf6d07c490a9755698a1451a71bd.jpg

And this was the first meal I had in New York last week. This was a strip loin (or was it a rib-eye? It was probably a rib-eye now that I remember). And it was so good :chicken: 

It came with fries and a cornbread.

Man I LOVE short ribs! So much flavor in that style of cut and preparation! :chicken:

And you were in NYC??? 😮 

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Man I LOVE short ribs! So much flavor in that style of cut and preparation! :chicken:

And you were in NYC??? 😮 

Oh they are! :chicken: And I won't be humble about it... I'm great at grilling those :whistle:  :chicken: 

Yes I was! The week before east

16 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Have to pay the transportation & shipping costs which costs more than the actual item itself.

It's hard to imagine that lobsters were once extremely plentiful in the 1700s/1800s and were considered food for the poor!  The waters were swarming with them prior to the exponential population growth and organized catching.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It's hard to imagine that lobsters were once extremely plentiful in the 1700s/1800s and were considered food for the poor!  The waters were swarming with them prior to the exponential population growth and organized catching.

My understanding is that the workers who were given lobster meals were talking about revolting or striking because they were getting tired of lobster! 🦞