Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

28 minutes ago, Franko said:

I think she got a lot of creepy comments where a lot of the workout stuff was sexualized by the audience and she got weirded out.

but such comments will always be. and if you pay attention to them, you can generally quit your modeling career. there are enough similar comments under each of her photos and videos on instagram

1 hour ago, Franko said:

I have a feeling she's not the easiest to work with. She did S-Shaped, then not anymore. She did those lingerie shots, which were partially see through, then didn't promote it or even seemed to acknowledge the photog who did the shot. Then the shoot with that Alexander guy who she complained about (IIRC) that it was too "sexy" or something.

She might not know what direction she wants to go.

She works with S Shaped for a year now, last time was two weeks ago and she shared the bts. I doubt they would work with her if it wasn't easy. She didn't say Alexei's shooting was too sexy, just that she gets alot of creepd comments. She even posted one of his photos last month. Many models don't share every work, specially the e-commerce she does alot. She models mosty in Germany now, got a new management recently and works also as an Assistant. 

I mean she is still young and like you said maybe doesn't know which direction she wants to go, she tried few things like the YT channel that people liked but it takes alot of effort. There is even alot of work she did that isn't shared here. I dont know how you think she is not the easiest to work with based on what you wrote. 

I think if anything she is more OK with her body.
She has also done a newer lingerie shoot which seems see through but has yet to be released (the ones 2-3 pages back).

Of course she does not want to be "sexualized" or anything close to an onlyfans which is fair, most women don't obviously.
There many models who disable the "tagged" images on instagram etc as well.

5 hours ago, artillaryman said:

Nearly all models sell their bodies, and not just with "modeling" or OF. Some just lack the business acumen to really cash it in.

Well yes. Their body is the main source of income, next comes ability to walk, present themselves and other physical skills. Then you either sign with a good agency, get a manager and agent OR you need to be skilled at marketing and self promotion. That is often why women don't get "big" on instagram or onlyfans. They think "I am attractive. Now give me money." but there are a lot of women who are attractive enough, the 1% are the ones with big well connected agencies or the ones who know how to sell themselves as a brand.