Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

36 minutes ago, The1975 said:

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 Coachella is a wild place I would hope that she doesn’t fall into any stupid out there, hope she she stays safe and innocent to the mess at that festival 

I think you're mistaking Coachella for Burning Man, and even that is just a bunch of rich hippies these days. And look at her outfit for Coachella...that's like going to church. Her S-Shaped work is more provacative than THAT. lol

8 hours ago, Franko said:

I think you're mistaking Coachella for Burning Man, and even that is just a bunch of rich hippies these days. And look at her outfit for Coachella...that's like going to church. Her S-Shaped work is more provacative than THAT. lol

I mean it isn’t her that’s the issue it’s the environment, I mean yeah Coachella isn’t burning man. But at the same time we know the type of people who go there and what most of their lifestyles are

2 hours ago, The1975 said:

I mean it isn’t her that’s the issue it’s the environment, I mean yeah Coachella isn’t burning man. But at the same time we know the type of people who go there and what most of their lifestyles are

Yeah we do. It's models, influencers and famous people with too much money to spend on a weekend dressing like boho hippies while smoking weed. It's a "Look at me."-Festival. Really it's been like that for years and years. Woodstock in the 70's was wilder than Coachella. 😅

3 hours ago, Faeginn said:

Why are we even commenting on this shit, you do realise its TikTok branding and marketing right? Models get paid to promote festival fashion whenever its that time of the year.

The fakeness and extreme corporatism of Coachella is why I'm super-turned off by it as a festival. It should be about the music and about festival-goers who truly appreciate and love the music.

58 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The fakeness and extreme corporatism of Coachella is why I'm super-turned off by it as a festival. It should be about the music and about festival-goers who truly appreciate and love the music.

I don't think she even cares about all that. We are talking about a young model, who doesn't even uses her real last name, isn't verified on Instagram and probably still works at her job part time (that's what she said in an interview). She could probably deactivate her account, stop modelling without anyone having a way of contacting her.

7 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I agree. It started out as a music festival but now it's filled with influencers being paid by alcohol companies to go promote their products and shoot content. None of them are even watching the artists perform. It's so disrespectful.