Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

She is so gorgeous! I love that she looks so natural. Thanks for all the pictures!

I also quite like Madisyn Menchaca (I started a topic for her because she didn't have one), and I saw her in a few pictures with Nicola. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what these pictures are for and who the photographer is? You all seem very knowledgeable, so I was hoping someone could help me. thank you if anyone takes time to respond! 

740full-nicola-cavanis.jpg740full-nicola-cavanis.jpg

On 12/28/2020 at 5:29 PM, bump said:

She is so gorgeous! I love that she looks so natural. Thanks for all the pictures!

I also quite like Madisyn Menchaca (I started a topic for her because she didn't have one), and I saw her in a few pictures with Nicola. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what these pictures are for and who the photographer is? You all seem very knowledgeable, so I was hoping someone could help me. thank you if anyone takes time to respond! 

740full-nicola-cavanis.jpg740full-nicola-cavanis.jpg

Did a little bit of digging and it seems the photographer is Natalia Piñeros for a little dress shoot for @shopsaintgermain. That's all I got!

23 hours ago, KnockKnoll said:

Did a little bit of digging and it seems the photographer is Natalia Piñeros for a little dress shoot for @shopsaintgermain. That's all I got!

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me! I really like Nicola, but I don't know much of her work, I just know she is super gorgeous and a really good model. I should visit this thread more often!