Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

8 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Such a beautiful girl yet she is styled so weirdly in so many of her shoots...

It just feels like she's wearing outfits and styles that would suit somebody 20 years older much more. Almost like a college girl wearing her mothers fancy lingerie.

4 hours ago, Franko said:

It just feels like she's wearing outfits and styles that would suit somebody 20 years older much more. Almost like a college girl wearing her mothers fancy lingerie.

It's not just the clothes/lingerie, I also think the hair styling and make-up are unflattering in quite a few of her shoots.

On 11/2/2020 at 6:12 PM, Franko said:

The women I know with bigger busts often complain that bras big enough to fit them are often ugly as hell. Also, from her point of view, I guess work is work. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, KnockKnoll said:

The women I know with bigger busts often complain that bras big enough to fit them are often ugly as hell. Also, from her point of view, I guess work is work. 🤷‍♂️

For sure. I don't fault her.  And again, I don't think the underwear is ugly at all, I guess I would just think something else would suit her more. That being said, it's work, it's not like they are bedroom candids of her personal collection. 😁