Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

Journalism is similar. Write an article for a magazine in May, gets published in August, get paid in October. You starve like that.

19 minutes ago, selyoink said:

When the rules of the game are bullshit and dehumanizing you fight to change them

I agree

.....this conversation maybe should go on forever hereafter....the model is in fact a model.....for what purpose?......what Nicola has said on “page” 43 has to be taken seriously.....perhaps it was a childhood dream for her to become a model.....it would nice if we could ask her for her opinion...right here.....sometime?......nope, that is not possible.....this is not a social media platform.....

5 minutes ago, Taro10 said:

Can some german-speaking guy translate what she said in her Instagram stories?

Nothing. (assuming you mean the three short ones in the Wrstbhvr shirt) Basically just rambling about presenting her "Partner" which she doesn't actually disclose, but I assume it's related to the fashion brand. Since it's stating that it's throwback/old stories she's posted there.

49 minutes ago, Franko said:

Nothing. (assuming you mean the three short ones in the Wrstbhvr shirt) Basically just rambling about presenting her "Partner" which she doesn't actually disclose, but I assume it's related to the fashion brand. Since it's stating that it's throwback/old stories she's posted there.

Thanks

On 10/15/2020 at 3:09 AM, Ilovehotties89 said:

She's a beauty, but she wears just about the unsexiest lingerie I've seen.  Would like to see her in something sexy.

She doesn't really have a say in that. She wears what her employing brand gives her, whether it's granny-style lingerie or something "nicer".

I do believe she has to move on from these dead end lingerie magazine shoots if she wants to go anywhere in the industry. Though perhaps she is waiting to be done with her studies before taking the next step.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:46 AM, Mathan said:

She doesn't really have a say in that. She wears what her employing brand gives her, whether it's granny-style lingerie or something "nicer".

I do believe she has to move on from these dead end lingerie magazine shoots if she wants to go anywhere in the industry. Though perhaps she is waiting to be done with her studies before taking the next step.

That makes a lot of sense.