Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

It's a general thing. Pretty much all good looking female models/Instagram models have to deal with random creepy messages or comments on their pictures and it becomes more apparent the more skin they show.

I can't for the life of me figure out what goes on in the heads of those men when they think about sending those messages. Do they expect a reply? A compliment if it's a picture of their junk as so many men seem to like sending out of nowhere?

Still, if Nicola finds these comments horrible now when she's "small" in the business, I wonder what she'll think if/when she reaches the popularity of the top ones that have more visibility and surely get an endless stream of creeps in their inboxes.

34 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

" I don’t want to attract men by posting pictures"  hahahaha

She's in the wrong business if she doesn't think she'll attract men by doing what she does...:confused:

While I don't completely disagree with your criticism  so to speak. I am sure you (and every other sane human being) would agree that there is a difference between a DM that says "Oh wow you're really hot in that picture" and "Look at my dick, I wanna f**k you like the wh*re that you are" which is unfortunately a good portion of what they have to deal with.

But yes. Ultimately you'll get attraction and comments from all sorts of guys, especially online.

Alright, as she spelled it out here

receive a lot of creepy messages from men, most of them are already twice as old as I am... 

It seems to me she has very specific misgivings regarding the motives of said men. TBH I think she fears they could be attempting to 'groom' her :idk:   which is absolutely bizarre because she is 21.

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Where exactly did she make the complaint about creepy dudes and why are people associating it with BZ? Or is that just a shot in the dark?

I "associated" it with Bellazon because I know a lot of people get their pictures from here, because I can see when Reddit reposts the stuff I get (from Womens Secret and elsewhere) right after I put them here. Practically nobody else is reliably posting "original" (which is to say, taken from some web store) non-Instagram content. It's a very small platform that I used to say a very simple thing. It's not an indictment of anyone in particular, but a broad hypothetical who may exist. If nobody reading this is doing the creepy DMs, there's still no harm in saying "don't be a creep."

26 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I find that those people are the honest version of many of those more restrained and so called civilized "admirers/fans" (modern lingo calls them SIMPS) that haunt youtube and social media with their pretty and fake words :rofl:

What's the opposite of "virtue signaling?" "Shithead flagging?"

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

I find that those people are the honest version of many of those more restrained and so called civilized "admirers/fans" (modern lingo calls them SIMPS) that haunt youtube and social media with their pretty and fake words :rofl:

Again you're not entirely wrong. There are plenty of "nice creeps" who are just as weird and more fake than honest. I don't know. There is stuff that crosses a line. But hey some people fish with a rod (pun not intended) and some with explosives 😄

6 hours ago, Franko said:

It's a general problem for female celebs/models on IG I think, especially lots of really crass stuff simply because a lot of people think there is a level of anonymity that allows that kind of behavior and because IG allows for a seemingly direct connection to a person. I saw a bunch of really psychotic stuff that another famous German Influencer got (Being told she should kill herself to rape threats)

That being said, I can translate the video if you want, although it'll have to be tomorrow, don't have the time today to do it all.

As for the content of what she's saying, she does mention in the first video "Some people have wondered i I can actually talk or not. Or some people haven't. Anyway I can speak and I enjoy talking. And this a is a topic that is important to me." and then goes on to talk about Breast Cancer Awareness and how that Hair Style Company has a campaign going on related to it.

Absolutely, and it's why I'm glad Instagram did introduce more comment moderation tools. At least they're aware of it and seem to be proactively trying to counter it.

Thanks for the quick translation! You're the best!

On 8/10/2020 at 6:45 PM, Matt! said:

In her latest Instagram caption. BZ hasn't been mentioned :smile:

BZ members are mostly nice persons and the forum is moderated. Instagram is a wilder place, where 99% of the people are nice, but there is also the vocal 1% who are vulgar, creepy or just dumb.

Anyway, people tend to focus on the 1%, and I can understand it somehow (because the 1% are more vocal)... the thing is that, sometimes, people tend to infer that the other 99% are the same, while they did nothing wrong (but they are found guilty by association). That's a frequent bias on social media analyses :ermm:

On 8/10/2020 at 5:18 PM, elfstone said:

Its her perceived attractiveness that draws all kinds of attention. Some of that may be unwelcome or creepy, but that shouldnt deter her from posting more audacious stuff. In fact, having looked at her IG in detail, it seems to me she hasn't shared many posts that could be construed as suggestive to begin with

Yes, I agree, but then again, the behaviour of a few often often has a very high impact (higher than it should).

On 8/11/2020 at 5:13 AM, Memento Mori said:

I've updated this for all her Women's Secret catalog work so far, which is about double at 830 images. Quite a few duplicates (with different filenames, so I missed them before) also removed. They're also more sensibly compressed (713mb unzipped) in file size, hence the smaller download for more images. Here's a few examples and the links to download:

Women's Secret (now UHQ)

(594mb, 830 images)

https://k2s.cc/file/5fee06303f44f/nicola_cavanis_womens secret_tgai-aug20.7z

https://filejoker.net/0buy32cm5j38

http://depositfiles.com/files/z70nrmpss

Hail to the king !