Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

I know we're all of different opinions here, but for me, she's the most attractive woman I've ever seen.

Bit of an odd request - any extended videos of her talking? Interviews or anything like that? German or whatever. I saw the video posted on here from her website but she only says like 2 things.

Instagram

PH 

117173997_795602521250146_6004832085474673679_n.jpg 117382252_633750963931124_4649611379953510867_n.jpg 117406446_295775814824838_4668224572633998024_n.jpg

nicolaca_ I’m always afraid to post pictures with less on because I don’t want to get much attention for my body. Sounds weird, maybe arrogant (omg she think she’s special 🤦🏽‍♀️), but I’m pretty sure a lot of girls know what I mean. I receive a lot of creepy messages from men, most of them are already twice as old as I am, and I hate it, because I don’t want to attract men by posting pictures, I just want to share my work I did with such amazing, talented photographers like @alexeibazdarev1 and I’m sick of trying to hide my body just because I’m afraid what other people think. I’m proud of my work and also of my body. Not because I’m special, just because I’m a women and I can do whatever I want to do if it feels right.

Its her perceived attractiveness that draws all kinds of attention. Some of that may be unwelcome or creepy, but that shouldnt deter her from posting more audacious stuff. In fact, having looked at her IG in detail, it seems to me she hasn't shared many posts that could be construed as suggestive to begin with

I think it's unlikely that BZ forum members will be sending that sort of thing - I think people on this site are more into appreciating a model's looks in a more healthy way and following the brands/photographers they work with. I'm glad she's taking a defiant stance with it. She shouldn't be the one changing her behaviour, it's the creeps who should be changing theirs.

Also, dang, I ask for any videos of her talking and suddenly she posts a whole video on her story! Can't understand a word but she has a deeper voice than I expected!

2 minutes ago, KnockKnoll said:

I think it's unlikely that BZ forum members will be sending that sort of thing - I think people on this site are more into appreciating a model's looks in a more healthy way and following the brands/photographers they work with. I'm glad she's taking a defiant stance with it. She shouldn't be the one changing her behaviour, it's the creeps who should be changing theirs.

Also, dang, I ask for any videos of her talking and suddenly she posts a whole video on her story! Can't understand a word but she has a deeper voice than I expected!

It's a general problem for female celebs/models on IG I think, especially lots of really crass stuff simply because a lot of people think there is a level of anonymity that allows that kind of behavior and because IG allows for a seemingly direct connection to a person. I saw a bunch of really psychotic stuff that another famous German Influencer got (Being told she should kill herself to rape threats)

That being said, I can translate the video if you want, although it'll have to be tomorrow, don't have the time today to do it all.

As for the content of what she's saying, she does mention in the first video "Some people have wondered i I can actually talk or not. Or some people haven't. Anyway I can speak and I enjoy talking. And this a is a topic that is important to me." and then goes on to talk about Breast Cancer Awareness and how that Hair Style Company has a campaign going on related to it.

2 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Where exactly did she make the complaint about creepy dudes and why are people associating it with BZ? Or is that just a shot in the dark?

I think it's more about the comments on Instagram. She did shared on her story comments and DM from guys who  send her creepy and sexist comments.