Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

On 5/7/2020 at 7:12 AM, Memento Mori said:

Here's one: She might have the best body of anyone with a thread here.

Clearly you have a bias for overly large breast. Big breast doEs not equal better body. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful, proportion wise I think she's too heavy on top...therefore she does not have the best body. 

11 hours ago, magic1010321 said:

Clearly you have a bias for overly large breast. Big breast doEs not equal better body. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful, proportion wise I think she's too heavy on top...therefore she does not have the best body. 

If two models have an identical body, but one has perfect B's and the other has perfect D's then I would indeed say that the girl with the bigger breasts has the better body, and I think that would be the general feeling from both men and women. Would you disagree?

53 minutes ago, hottness said:

If two models have an identical body, but one has perfect B's and the other has perfect D's then I would indeed say that the girl with the bigger breasts has the better body, and I think that would be the general feeling from both men and women. Would you disagree?

Yes I would disagree

15 hours ago, magic1010321 said:

I disagree about literally everything but cool thanks for your input. For anyone else I can direct you to where I wrote "might," in that post, and in another post the exact words "that's purely my subjective preference." Gonna get back to posting pictures now thanks.

Freya IG

freyalingerie_97290351_951971388591309_4004710173609537386_n.thumb.jpg.4769f9b38ba42c72504f5993c39f6597.jpg

On 5/19/2020 at 12:35 AM, vishu said:

I'm find it on reddit

Vuo7MJ7.jpg 

Thought it was a phone at first (it's an industry thing, showing that they're "available" if  you have the right contacts).

Phew. I hope not. She's too perfect to be one of those :(