Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

So, I just want to take some time to gush over Nicola a little bit.

There had been previous times where I saw Nicola around Reddit but she didn't really catch my attention all that much, for some reason or another.  Right now, though, I'm in a full-on binge.  I suppose it can come in stages.

First, I see an individual picture or two that generally looks very good, and that gets me hooked.  After that, I start noticing and reflecting on individual features of hers: her eyes are gorgeous, her face is near perfection, I love her red hair, her smile is captivating, her chest is attractive to me, she has a nice jiggle in at least one video I like, she has a nice butt, her legs are also great, her overall figure is flawless...

But then I realize that I've described just about every part of her, and all of the attractiveness of the individual features start getting blurred together.  When I then keep looking at individual pictures, they look even better, and I start noticing those individual features in all of them, and in a sort of snowball effect, sometimes those features get even more attractive to me.  At that point I'm stuck trying to articulate to myself how beautiful this woman is. :surrender:

2 hours ago, Kiwiblue said:

So, I just want to take some time to gush over Nicola a little bit.

There had been previous times where I saw Nicola around Reddit but she didn't really catch my attention all that much, for some reason or another.  Right now, though, I'm in a full-on binge.  I suppose it can come in stages.

First, I see an individual picture or two that generally looks very good, and that gets me hooked.  After that, I start noticing and reflecting on individual features of hers: her eyes are gorgeous, her face is near perfection, I love her red hair, her smile is captivating, her chest is attractive to me, she has a nice jiggle in at least one video I like, she has a nice butt, her legs are also great, her overall figure is flawless...

But then I realize that I've described just about every part of her, and all of the attractiveness of the individual features start getting blurred together.  When I then keep looking at individual pictures, they look even better, and I start noticing those individual features in all of them, and in a sort of snowball effect, sometimes those features get even more attractive to me.  At that point I'm stuck trying to articulate to myself how beautiful this woman is. :surrender:

She doesnt have red hair