Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is unattractive but who you think is beautiful

peroxideblonde

On 03/07/2017 at 11:48 PM, Cult Icon said:

^

I wanna make box-headed kids with her 

She looks like a conventionally attractive german girl that happens to have model measurements.  I love it though.

I have a strange presentiment .... When I return to Germany I will not meet at every corners of the streets thousands of Esther look-alike ....

But yes it's true .... I have a volatil memory + I am an awful killjoy ....

On 7/7/2017 at 10:19 AM, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

I have a strange presentiment .... When I return to Germany I will not meet at every corners of the streets thousands of Esther look-alike ....

But yes it's true .... I have a volatil memory + I am an awful killjoy ....

You take those box headed german girl genes and splice them in an abnormally elongated body 

alienBody.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

^ She is by no means anorexic looking. I don't think anyone who would call her anorexic actually knows what anorexia truly is and looks like, because it's far from what she looks like. Yes she is very slim and has a thin build, but she looks healthy. 

Valerie van der Graaf

Insults like "butterface", "ugly" get thrown at her on the forum.  

https://www.instagram.com/valerievdgraaf/?hl=en

Her appearance in sports illustrated nearly torpedoed her career (she started as a super skinny beauty in HF).  As she got older, she became curvy and very feminine, and her facial features broadened a little.  

On 03/07/2017 at 11:48 PM, Cult Icon said:

^

I wanna make box-headed kids with her 

She looks like a conventionally attractive german girl that happens to have model measurements.  I love it though.

A desperate attempt .... Once and for all ... You do not change your mind regarding Esther Heesch .... ?? .... !! ....

ESTHER HEESCH VALENTINO.jpg

2 hours ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

A desperate attempt .... Once and for all ... You do not change your mind regarding Esther Heesch .... ?? .... !! ....

She might have to change her hairstyle  in that picture:D

Lorenzo-Costa-The-Elder-Portrait-of-a-Wo

15 hours ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

^^^

Your Honour ! .... With all due respect ! .... I think you have a cruelty without mercy .... !! ....

do you like Hedvig Palm?  She and Ester Heech are friends and they do some shoots together.  I like both girls but I think Hedvig is more striking.

i think she"s a goddess, the Lady of the lake, Swan woman.  She's one of the very few models that I had an instinctual desire to make babies with on first sight.  I thought of that with Ester a while later :D

35ac2b4543829afcd08018130828b259.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2017 at 0:16 PM, Michael* said:

Hedvig is great. Most runway shots are neither here nor there for me, but I find hers uniquely memorable.

Yep!!!  Her runway is amazing, and her modeling is unique.  She has such a prominent nose but is very beautiful. Most women with big noses don't become models. 

Another:

Ellen DeGeneres is a good looking woman.... if she grew her hair long, wore dresses, and liked men.:D

I like Hanalei a lot in a very sexual way...but her career as a surfer girl/ bikini model never really took off.  Her thread on BZ has been ignored for a long time.  I don't think that Bzers found her that appealing (due to her narrow, rectangular face and nose).  

8ca33377b0cddea6bf4c963d6af248a9--mermaipicture-39.jpg