Bellazon

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1kRWeFbpk/

i just saw this. he is damn ugly. indeed, i thought she liked Neymar. she is cute and has hot body. sexy girl.

Edited by phenobarbie
Please remain respectful even when voicing an opinion, there is no need to insinuate you know someones sex life and any allegations as such can be construed as slander.

12 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

How is that guy "ugly"? He seems like a normal dude to me. :idk:

I suspect this user Mbappe7 is probably the same troll who was trolling this thread a few months ago.  

The guy they gossip about is a model who was a ex-boyfriend of a singer. 

Often , in Israel, this gossip comes from any two celebrities with a photo next to each other. 

On 3/5/2019 at 5:45 PM, avia2001 said:

Hello, im from İsrael. i am Yael’s friend.

I'm sure you are the same troll Laura11 and Mbappe7, who makes new accounts here to write some random nonsense about a model's private life every few weeks (this is your third account?). 

As this seems to happen multiple times in this thread I am going to state that any future posts where people are claiming to have personal information not related to Yael's career will need to provide proof of where said information is coming from; ie. proof of friendship or relation to Yael.

On 3/9/2019 at 8:01 PM, phenobarbie said:

As this seems to happen multiple times in this thread I am going to state that any future posts where people are claiming to have personal information not related to Yael's career will need to provide proof of where said information is coming from; ie. proof of friendship or relation to Yael.

Thanks so much!  I think it was all the same one person doing this, with three accounts.