Bellazon

10 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I didn't realize she modeled for Mobo Swim. :idk:

Maybe a shoot with Lorena will happen in the future. :chicken:

Although she acts secular, she claims to be religious, and is in a religious ulpana.  At the ulpana, they tried to expel her last year, when she became a model.  In response, she told the ulpana she would not do swimsuit shoots. (Usually religious women will not work as models). 

According to her interviews though, her parents are supporting her, and she would like to work for Victoria's Secret in the future, but probably not until next year when she would graduate from the ulpana. If she joins the army next year, they should allow her to take time away to do modelling shoots (the army introduced a kind of flexible policy, so people with these careers can continue working at the same time as being in the army).  

8 hours ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

The day she'll join the army for 2 years will be a sad day :cry:

Personally I think the army will probably give her a special status that allows her to take time off to do modelling shoots in exchange that she does extra days of work when she comes back (i.e. giving her a semi-flexible schedule so her career does not end). But she will surely not have the same amount of time to model as she does now (especially internationally which involves a lot of days of travelling).  Some models, musicians and actors go  in the army - but some others avoid military service (e.g. Bar Refaeli). 

As Shelbia is religious, she normally would be exempt from army. But on the news recently, she says she wants to join the army (a lot of celebrities are doing military service, like Gal Gadot or Esti Ginzburg for example, and their careers do not end, so I think it will be OK). 

12 hours ago, lalalala123 said:

Personally I think the army will probably give her a special status that allows her to take time off to do modelling shoots in exchange that she does extra days of work when she comes back (i.e. giving her a semi-flexible schedule so her career does not end). But she will surely not have the same amount of time to model as she does now (especially internationally which involves a lot of days of travelling).  Some models, musicians and actors go  in the army - but some others avoid military service (e.g. Bar Refaeli). 

As Shelbia is religious, she normally would be exempt from army. But on the news recently, she says she wants to join the army (a lot of celebrities are doing military service, like Gal Gadot or Esti Ginzburg for example, and their careers do not end, so I think it will be OK). 

IIRC Esti was for sure given special permits while she was in the army and she mentioned it in different interviews. Her career was just fine during and after her time in the service :)