Bellazon

Anna Paquin
Thumbnail

Archmage48

Biography

Birth name

Anna Helene Paquin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height

5' 5" (1.65 m)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini biography

Anna Paquin is the star of several major motion pictures, including her first Oscar winning performance in The Piano (1993), the role of the young Jane in the 1996 film Jane Eyre (1996), and the role of Amy Alden in the charming family film, Fly Away Home (1996). With a well-developed vocabulary and gentle sense of humor, Paquin proves herself to be the most enchanting young talent working today. Paquin's rising stardom has often been a cause of charming media shyness, where it is obvious that she is an ordinary girl who happens to posses an extraordinary talent. She has two agents, Gail Cowan in New Zealand, and the William Morris agency in L.A., but neither these nor her parents have much influence in deciding what she films. "In the end", she says, "it's my decision". Paquin's parents separated while she was filming Fly Away Home (1996) in Canada. On Oscar night, 1993, Anna Paquin was the surprise (and surprised) winner of the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. She stood, wide-eyed and gulping for breath at the microphone for a full twenty some odd seconds before delivering a gracious, though rather breathless thank-you speech.

Personal Quotes

"None of the characters I've played are really like me. That would be boring. It wouldn't be acting."

"Everything about being a teenager and not feeling like you fit in is just magnified by being a mutant!"

"If I don't do laundry today, I'm gonna have to buy new clothes tomorrow."

There are very few films or plays or anything about really happy people with perfect lives. Everyone is usually screwed up in some way and that is usually where the work comes in--figuring out how to make it believable and make it real to present someone's problems that you don't necessarily actually know anything about. I mean it is not challenging to be happy all the time. I don't think I could do it!

"I just do what feels right. I think the great thing about getting to do what I do is that you can try out being a different person without having to screw up your life to do it."

post-3090-1159060866_thumb.jpg post-3090-1159060969_thumb.jpg

post-3090-1159061008_thumb.jpg

I searched for her here, and didn't find her. So, naturally, I decided that hey, my first post with actual pictures be Anna. Always liked her, found her quite sexy in a unique way, very down to earth type, and besides that, a very talented actress. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys! :)

• 2 weeks later...
I love her in that. too bad it's the last unless they have her in a little cameo in the Wolverine movie.

I heard at the beginning they planned 6 movies. I've no idea why they don't want to make part 4-6 now. :(

Part 3 was a commercial success as far as I know.

I want Anna asdRogue back. :cry: