grendahl

IDs Please

Any help is appreciated.

I thought the 2nd Intimissimi ad could be Israeli model Shlomit Malka.  Some ideas on the others, but will wait and see if I'm right.

TIA and Have a Great Summer!

IMG_095.jpg IMG_096.jpg IMG_100.jpg IMG_101.jpg IMG_102.jpg IMG_154.jpg IMG_155.jpg IMG_290.jpg

1 hour ago, kimflorida said:

IMG_096.jpg

I think this one is Catrinel Marlon

Yes it's Catrinel :smile:

Thank you.  Here are a few more.  2 is from  a Victoria's Secret catalog from around 2000.  I may have listed 3 before, not sure.  4 model on left is Rachel Hilbert. who is the one on the right?  TIA.

id househarlow.jpg IMG_016.jpg IMG_044.jpg IMG_058.jpg IMG_078.jpg IMG_079.jpg IMG_094.jpg IMG_098.jpg

Thanks.  I thought that might be Basia.  There were several pictures of her in the catalog, she just looked different here.

Thanks again.  Here are a few more....  2 is from a older Victoria's Secret catalog.  Anna Jagodzinska possibly?   I think 6 & 8 are the same, my guess is Kim Cloutier.  7  When listed elsewhere, was identified as Taytor Hill, but I don't think it is her.

On another note, does any one know how to get Lookbooks?  H&M used to give them away free at their stores, but haven't seen then for awhile. 

ID061217 (1).jpg ID061217 (2).jpg ID061217 (3).jpg ID061217 (4).jpg ID061217 (5).jpg ID061217 (6).jpg ID061217 (7).jpg ID061217 (8).jpg

Finally, the mouth of the third girl reminds me Amanda Wellsh... but need a confirmation too!