Bellazon

Miss Bellazon - RESULTS

One thing I have always loved since I was a little girl are beauty pageants. So why not create a compensation inspired by beauty pageant formats? :laugh::ddr:

The Competition
Any female celebrity 16 years old or older with a thread on BZ. This includes actresses, athletes, musicians, models, etc. There will be 5 phases with multiple rounds. At the end of each phase the low scorers will be eliminated. How many celebrities eliminated at the end of each phase depends on how many celebrities are in the competition. I am thinking maybe 35 celebrities give or take. To make it more fair, for now I am limiting 5 celebs per member. If you are nominating more than 1 celebrity please try to have at least 1 Non-Model. Each celebrity will need 4 photos and 1 video.

Photos
1. Face: With no makeup or minimal makeup. We want to be able to see the celebrity's natural beauty.
2. Swimwear or Lingerie (bra & panty) or anything that shows off her body: Showing at least 75% of the body but full body preferred. Must be able to see celebrity's body shape & figure.
3. Evening Wear: Formal wear such an outfit that could be worn to a red carpet event, black tie event, gala, etc. Wedding gowns allowed. Photo could be from a catalog/eCommerce, candid, editorial, etc. Must show at least 75% of the outfit but full outfit view strongly preferred.
4. Casual Wear: Street wear, street style, off-duty wear, leisure/lounge wear, daytime wear, etc. Must show at least 75% of the outfit but full outfit view preferred. Photo could be from a catalog/eCommerce, candid, editorial, etc.

Video
Select a video that is no more than 3 minutes long in which the celeb is talking about herself, personal life, background, projects she is involved in (such as an album, something she produced or is producing, a charity she is part of, etc.), life philosophy, hobbies, lifestyle, etc. Anything that tells us something about her that's beyond her job and looks. In other words, something that shows her personality, substance, intelligence, etc. This could be an interview, profile video, commercial, Social Media, etc.

Other Info
- Vertical photos preferred or horizontal photos that could be cropped so it fulfills the criteria for each category.
- Please try to select photos as HQ as possible.
- If for whatever reason you can't select your own photos or need help with selecting photos, either me, @lostdiadem or @peroxideblonde will help you :yes: It would be great if you could select at least 1 or 2 photos (or video) on your own to make it easier for us :thumbs_up: If not, that's ok we will  take care of the photo selecting for you. Please note in your nomination whether you would like one of us to select photos for you and for which category :smile: 
- I am aiming to have all the photos and video submitted by next Friday, June 2 so we could start the competition in early-mid June.

You could start posting your nominations below along with any questions or comments. Thank you :flower:

Nomination List - Complete! :D 

Spoiler

Celebs with strikethrough = Photos & Video received

1. Barbara Palvin

2. Clara Alonso

3. Eva Green

4. Georgia Gibbs

5. Charlize Theron

6. Tanya Mityushina

7. Candice Swanepoel

8. Alessandra Ambrosio

9. Kate Beckinsale

10. Vita Sidorkina

11. Taylor Hill

12. Grace Elizabeth

13. Lorena Rae

14. Vika Bronova

15. Emily DiDonato

16. Anna Christina Schwartz

17. Jessica Chastain

18. Rachel McAdams

19. Kim Cloutier

20. Natalia Vodianova

21. Cobie Smulders

22. Natalie Roser

23. Jasmine Tookes

24. Yvonne Strahovski

25. Madison Edwards

26. Valentina Zelyaeva

27. Anna Selezneva

28. Sara Sampaio

29. Sophie Turner

30. Carmella Rose

31. Marisa Miller

32. Sarah Shahi

33. Maria Sharpova
34. Amber Heard

35. Amanda Seyfried

36. Alexandra Daddario

^ From the first post :smile:...

If for whatever reason you can't select your own photos or need help with selecting photos, either me, @lostdiadem or @peroxideblonde will help you :yes: It would be great if you could select at least 1 or 2 photos (or video) on your own to make it easier for us :thumbs_up: If not, that's ok we will  take care of the photo selecting for you. Please note in your nomination whether you would like one of us to select photos for you and for which category :smile: 

I think it would be cool if we only had one woman representing their country like one of each. 

Example: 

Barbara- Hungary

Esti- Israel 

Anne de Paula- Brazil 

Julie Ordon- Switzerland 

Daniela Lopez- Colombia

Vita - Russia 

Solveig- Denmark

Priyanka Chopra- India

etc etc

Is it still open for nominations? If yes:

- Jessica Chastain

- Rachel McAdams

- Kim Cloutier

- Natalia Vodianova

- Cobie Smulders

PS: there are many models I wanted to nominate, but they're not "famous" celebrities (or famous to a limited number of people which, I guess, means that they are not famous ;))

22 hours ago, Kells. said:

I want to nominate but I am too lazy to do the photos, videos search for each women.

question 1.  is each women presenting their country? 

Question 2: how are we going to challenge the nominee

21 hours ago, Kells. said:

I think it would be cool if we only had one woman representing their country like one of each. 

Example: 

Barbara- Hungary

Esti- Israel 

Anne de Paula- Brazil 

Julie Ordon- Switzerland 

Daniela Lopez- Colombia

Vita - Russia 

Solveig- Denmark

Priyanka Chopra- India

etc etc

For this edition we are not doing countries. If lucky enough and this competition goes well then I will consider having it country-based for the the next edition :smile: Thanks for the suggestion :flower: 

The phases will be similar format as most beauty pageants in which the women will be judged by their beauty, body (swim/lingerie), evening wear, casual wear and personality (since we can't ask these ladies questions like in regular beauty agents we will go with short videos of them talking about themselves). There will be phases with multiple rounds. At the end of each round low scorers will be eliminated but I might have a "comeback" round at some point in which an eliminated celeb could come back ;)