Bellazon

Elin Nordegren
Thumbnail

PiscesJNJ

Cutest Celeb Babies

At the Target World Challenge golf outing, dressed in Target's signature red, Sam Alexis Woods made an appearance to support her daddy. Professional golf superstar Tiger Woods and wife Elin Nordegren welcomed Sam Alexis to their family on June 18, 2007.

Golf superstar Tiger Woods celebrates his U.S. Open win, one day after celebrating Father's Day with his daughter, Sam Alexis, on June 16, 2008. Just days before her first birthday, Woods and his family were in San Diego, where he won the U.S. Open after playing 91 holes with a bad knee and stress fractures.

Credit:

http://i.abcnews.com/Entertainment/popup?i...lse&page=17

http://i.abcnews.com/Entertainment/popup?i...alse&page=4

0.jpg 000.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tiger Woods and family attend unveiling of Earl Woods statue

Seven-month-old Sam Alexis was on hand with her mother, Elin, at the unveiling of a statue of Tiger and Earl Woods at the Tiger Woods Learning Center.

"Now that I've had Sam, it's amazing how I keep reflecting on things he taught me. I can't wait to pass that on. That's one reason I worked so hard on my foundation to expand this. He was all about helping others," said Woods.

Sam Alexis was the center of attention as the entire family posed in front of the statue.

000.jpg 0000.jpg 00000.jpg

Sam Woods: Tiger Woods' Daughter At US Open

post-17383-1216715297_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1216715306_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1216715314_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1216715323_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1216715329_thumb.jpg

Tiger Woods enjoyed his first Father's Day as a father with his nearly one-year-old daughter Sam. After winning a hard fought US Open in a shoot out, wife Elin and Sam joined him in celebrating. He told the press that following knee surgery, his third, it was daughter Sam who helped in his recovery and who made victory that much sweeter.

"There's no way I could have gotten through this without Sam being there... spending that much time off and away from training and trying to get better, Sam was absolutely incredible... just watching her grow, walking, running now, it's been just the greatest thing in the world."

"I understand why my dad was so emotional when I won and I brought it back to him. I understand, now that I'm a father, how he felt. To have my daughter there and Elin there, it means so much more when you do it. Obviously, it's not Father's Day, but close enough."

Sam Woods previously watched dad at the Target World Challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tiger Woods, Wife Expecting Second Child

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tiger Woods poses with wife Elin Nordegren at The Welcome Dinner after the first official practice day of the 2006 Ryder Cup on September 19, 2006 in Straffan, Co. Kildare, Ireland.

Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren are expecting their second child in mid-winter, he announced on his Web site Tuesday.

"This has been a year of contrasts," Woods, 32, wrote. "I had a solid start to the season, won the U.S. Open in an exciting playoff, and then unfortunately had to shut it down after successful knee surgery.

"And now, I have some wonderful news to report. Sam is going to be a big sister." (Woods and Nordegren welcomed daughter Sam Alexis Woods in June 2007.)

"Elin is feeling great and we are both thrilled," Woods went on. "While my injury has been disappointing and frustrating, it has allowed me to spend a lot of time watching Sam grow. I can't begin to tell you how rewarding it is being a dad and spending time with her and Elin.

"The injury has been a blessing and a disappointment."

Woods had said after he married in 2004 that he wanted more than one child. (Woods was an only child, while Elin has a twin sister and brother.)

"It's been fantastic these last couple weeks to have Sam Alexis as part of our life," he said at a press conference to kick off the AT&T National Golf Tournament in July 2007. "It was a dream come true for both Elin and myself. I've been changing diapers and doing feedings. I definitely don't sleep now."

004.jpg

Tiger Woods, Launching American Express Credit Cards for Golfers

Toronto, Canada

May 27, 2002

post-17383-1220682568_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1220682579_thumb.jpg

Ryder Cup Golf Tournament

Sutton, Coldfield, Britain

September 27, 2002

Elin Nordegren applauds her man Tiger Woods at the opening ceremony of the 2002 Ryder Cup.

post-17383-1220682595_thumb.jpg

PGA TOUR - 2007 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Second Round

Elin Woods, wife of Tiger Woods, walks the course, and watches him play during the second round of the 2007 Arnold Palmer Invitational at the Bay Hill Club and Lodge in Orlando, Florida on March 16, 2007.

post-17383-1221192304_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1221192326_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1221192348_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1221192390_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1221192403_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1221192421_thumb.jpg