Bellazon

Celebrities Championship.

It's funny to me that I immediately noticed a few in the list I thought could do well but I hoped they didn't, but I felt that way about many more in the models competition.

Also, can't believe I didn't think of Ana de Armas, she would have been a good choice.

11 minutes ago, Kells. said:

I forgot 

Brooke shields 

Rebecca romijin stamos

kristin kreuk 

isabel Lucas 

merritt Patterson 

alicia silverstone 

catherine zeta Jones 

shakira

monica

mya

alicia keys

Nominations are closed so I can't add these ones. If you want me to substitute some of these with some of your previous choices, let me know.

6 minutes ago, Kells. said:

I want to replace  Alexis Dziena with Catherine Zeta Jones

Anna Faris with Kristin Kreuk 

Selma Blair with Merritt Patterson

Jennifer Love Hewitt with Isabel Lucas

Mandy Moore with Rebeca Romijin Stamos

Sure, I'll do it but I can't accept Rebecca because she's more known as a model than actress. :D 

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

Sure, I'll do it but I can't accept Rebecca because she's more known as a model than actress. :D 

Okay I choose Shakira over Mandy Moore 

edit 

ps. I really don't consider Rebecca as a model. Maybe because I am young I have seen more as an actress then a model. 

If Mandy Moore is now out, can I substitute her in for one of the people I nominated?  

I really feel like there should be some sort of limit on the number that each of us can nominate.  I was at work all day while all but 20-some of the 230+ nominations were filled and only got to nominate a tiny handful of ladies, which I then was able to go back and see most of them had already been put up for nomination, leaving me with really no time to go through and read the list and then really think of some good, quality celebrities that I could nominate that maybe hadn't been added, and now that the nominations are filled up, we're replacing people that I (and I'm sure others as well) would very much have liked to have seen in the competition with new nominees with no recourse to get those discarded celebs back into the competition.

10 hours ago, VS19 said:

If Mandy Moore is now out, can I substitute her in for one of the people I nominated?  

I really feel like there should be some sort of limit on the number that each of us can nominate. I was at work all day while all but 20-some of the 230+ nominations were filled and only got to nominate a tiny handful of ladies, which I then was able to go back and see most of them had already been put up for nomination, leaving me with really no time to go through and read the list and then really think of some good, quality celebrities that I could nominate that maybe hadn't been added, and now that the nominations are filled up, we're replacing people that I (and I'm sure others as well) would very much have liked to have seen in the competition with new nominees with no recourse to get those discarded celebs back into the competition.

I actually thought for this competition (and the model one) to have unlimited nominations just because in all of the other ones we have to nominate only just a few names, and since I had 256 spots free at the beginning I thought it would be more fun if people can nominate all the people they want with no limits, and I was sure that there would have been people I tagged who wouldn't have made their noms but they just participate in the voting phase, but I know how you feel because I've been there too with other competitions.

I completely understand your opinion and appreciate it and I'm sorry if you couldn't add more but you just said your favourites are already in the competition thanks to other people and you could nominate some more, so I don't see why you have to complain about it :D 

And yes, Mandy Moore is free so just tell me who I should substitute her for. :D