Bellazon

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Shepherd

htRfpXKA.jpg

Thrust into an all-new adventure, a down-on-his-luck Capt. Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) feels the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost sailors led by his old nemesis, the evil Capt. Salazar (Javier Bardem), escape from the Devil's Triangle. Jack's only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, but to find it, he must forge an uneasy alliance with a brilliant and beautiful astronomer and a headstrong young man in the British navy.

Release date: May 26, 2017 (USA)

1ZuI4GEy.jpg YK29QYPI.jpg dgWtSoWB.jpg K3Zkz6dk.jpg KNVN0fhM.jpg hKRDtSKr.jpg JOYH6B8F.jpg kB6O3C01.jpg zwOrVORj.jpg zTYZLwoa.jpg lrrFxAkQ.jpg kqDaFaZk.jpg uoj2PbAq.jpg L6PQCJ2Q.jpg OhBohfde.jpg FPc8w1wm.jpg GTcumdWv.jpg Pyre0fGO.jpg Q0kSN1lX.jpg SVFTA7W3.jpg F0gT6pbt.jpg HXfscoal.jpg mCPnltkD.jpg zFGObsA5.jpg rklqpCw1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 6:59 PM, Stormbringer said:

Sir Paul!

18403876_10155407336328313_3220127159826438742_o.thumb.jpg.213cf995777dafa14d642d2b722190e6.jpg

I didn't know he was in the movie before, so it was a fun surprise to see him. It wasn't just a quick cameo either, they gave him a few lines, too.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the movie this weekend. I saw Kaya Scodelario and some other stuff.

The other stuff were good (pirates, sailors, sea, tales and all these things). But Kaya was great (her acting, her smiling, her being in the movie basically). :angel:

kaya-scodelario.jpg

• 2 weeks later...