Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Oak Nordic Journal Vol. 2 Denmark 2014 

oak 

very nice

The editorial is short but quite cool... there's one black&white photo which is absolutely amazing... and more importantly, an excellent article (written in a memoir  style) is accompanying the editorial... 

No thanks! Model Helena Christensen turns down offer to join the cast of ratings-starved Real Housewives of New York City

Supermodel Helena Christensen has turned down a starring role on The Real Housewives of New York City.

The 45-year-old declined an invitation to join the cast of the Bravo reality series, which has suffered from a ratings slump, according to Page Six.
The Danish beauty, who lives in Manhattan's trendy West Village neighborhood, can often be seen strolling the streets of New York with her boyfriend of six years, Interpol singer Paul Banks.

dailymail.co.uk

10_oak2forside_helenahigh-e1409137847167

oak 

very nice

90sfan, can i ask you where the pic from your avatar is from? never seen it before, guess i missed it...Helena looks great there

Vahito got it spot on...from stefmodels website...almost complete helena collection...simpy amazing...

oak 

very nice

The editorial is short but quite cool... there's one black&white photo which is absolutely amazing... and more importantly, an excellent article (written in a memoir  style) is accompanying the editorial... 

yes looks amazing....i like her more in black and white pictures than in colour...