Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

I am pretty sure most of you know about it already...

Beauty and science join forces as Helena Christensen is named global goodwill ambassador of Danish skincare brand, Beauté Pacifique.

Danish supermodel and photographer Helena Christensen has been named global goodwill ambassador for Denmark’s leading beauty and skincare brand, Beauté Pacifique.

The partnership means Helena and Beauté Pacifique will work together to develop a new and advanced line of skincare products, and increase the brand’s profile amongst the fashion elite.

Helena has been a longtime fan of the brand since she was introduced to the range by a close friend. “She told me that she’d found a skincare line that visibly changed her skin. I, of course, had to try out the products myself at once, and they really changed my skin for the better … my mother, father and grandmother love the products, too,” Helena says.

Beauté Pacifique director Flemming K. Christensen said the choice of ambassador came easily to the company, given the supermodel’s vast experience with the some of the world’s best beauty products.

“We are deeply impressed by the graceful way Helena Christensen has made both herself and home country, Denmark, well-known throughout the world. We are proud to have her on board as our goodwill ambassador,” Flemming says.

Vogue Australia...