Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Wow Well done guys! What a wonderful collection...

I was reading the other day in VP anniversary issue... they selected Helena's cover from 1992 for some reason amongs the memorable stuff... I am saying for some reason because strangly they did not include such an iconic and amazing cover in their Vogue Paris covers book... so basically it says how she worked with Max Vadukul and his wife on that set and how much she enjoyed creating this stong image... then she says that she worked with him recently... she does not say what for and I am soooo curious now... I hope it is something amazing...

Hi Vahito - great to see you again, been very quiet here.

Wish Carine could use her for something special in VP really soon!

--- what would be amazing is a redo of the 1991 VOGUE US, Peter Lindbergh shot of the girls in NY with the leather jackets :gocho:

Yes that would be shocking but I do hope you realise this is never going to happen;-) quite sadly;-)))

Even if they did something similar I am sure they would use new girls...

Thanks for welcoming me back;-) I am really busy at the moment with my work...

what would be amazing is a redo of the 1991 VOGUE US, Peter Lindbergh shot of the girls in NY with the leather jackets :gocho:

You mean the "Wild at heart" editorial? It would be amazing to reunite all those supers for an editorial, and maybe shot by Lindbergh again. Helena, Linda, Christy, Naomi, Claudia, Karen, Cindy, Stephanie, and Tatjana......and I hope I didn't leave anybody out. :laugh:

But seriously, next year marks 20 years since that editorial was shot. So maybe Vogue should do a "20 years later" type of shoot with the supers who were in that ed.