Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

just sharing one of my favorite helena pics...im sure it's from kenar....love , love , love.....(sorry if it's a repost)....

hi 90sfan !

are you sure this is a Kenar advertisement ?

I remember this pic from a french vogue but I kind of remember it was 91/92 ... :blink:

well ... does anyone know more ???

:wave:

I think I have an editorial with this and also a pic on other vogue with it ,. Not a Kenar for sure!

Its from one editorial

Silvy

just sharing one of my favorite helena pics...im sure it's from kenar....love , love , love.....(sorry if it's a repost)....

hi 90sfan !

are you sure this is a Kenar advertisement ?

I remember this pic from a french vogue but I kind of remember it was 91/92 ... :blink:

well ... does anyone know more ???

:wave:

I think I have an editorial with this and also a pic on other vogue with it ,. Not a Kenar for sure!

Its from one editorial

Silvy

:wave: hi silvy...thanks for shedding light on this, that it's not from kenar...case closed...... :)

hi, just some of my pics..........

They are beautiful but can u credit them? where are they from?

hi vahito, sure, the first 3 are from my treasured kenar catalogue shot in Bali, lespata/decaro..the 4th pic is from a UK sunday mag Mcelebs 1992, and the last is from a photoshoot from US Elle....the last 2 are loose pages so unable to credit the photographer...

Hi 90's fan

Thanks for them

Since you have the Kenar, can you scan the pages in big size???

Thanks in advance!

Silvy

hi silvy, you're welcome...my kenar catalogue is big, it's 13 x 17 inches of hard cardboard, and not just ordinary paper....so i think i might need an extraordinarily big scanner to fit it.....i will try to post them bigger next time if that helps from camera shots(how the pics were taken...)...

the last pic is from 1993 /05 us elle, the margiela mystique, by Gilles Bensimon

+ reprinted editorial in spanish elle 08/93

about the m celebs pic, I have it as a cover dated 05/2002

:wave: hi pierre...thanks for supplying the additional information on the credits for the pics.....im sooo impressed....thanks.....your collection is simply stunning.... :)

They are beautiful but can u credit them? where are they from?

hi vahito, sure, the first 3 are from my treasured kenar catalogue shot in Bali, lespata/decaro..the 4th pic is from a UK sunday mag Mcelebs 1992, and the last is from a photoshoot from US Elle....the last 2 are loose pages so unable to credit the photographer...

Thank you so much, they are beautiful... and ur profile picture is very beautiful as well...