Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

No one is worthy of me john chéri...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats funny!

Most the old Kenar and Revlon stuff has been posted here, but great to see everything again. Thanks everyone!

FRENCHKIKI, if you could give us the Kenar campaign with swing etc. it would be awesome!

... oh, and we have the MIRABELLA (from MISSPARKER) http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1825814

X

... oh, and we have the MIRABELLA (from MISSPARKER) http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1825814

X

yeap! but they are pictures taken from a camera (snaps) as i have this edit (among hundreds & hundreds) i was talking about to scan it?

I'll scan the Kenar ads this week-end :wave:

Cool! Scans of the MIRABELLA will be appreciated and you have us all very excited about the KENAR! X

:wave: hi,, i have been searching high and low for this one picture of helena christensen....been searching for years, every single mag and every website....but no luck....I hope u guys have it...it's a kenar ad i think...she has a head dress, wearing some kind of lingerie, legs exposed, sitting on a swing.....i saw this ad just once when i was young about 12 yrs ago, and never since then...thanks a million in advance...

UNFORTUNATELY I don't have that stuff ! <_<

yes must be Kenar, seems to be 95 ! really don't know where to find these ! :blink::blink:

this is all I can have to share for the moment !

stuff taken from ebay long time ago !

Hi guys

I do not have the Kenar.. are you sure its Kenar??

Never seen them. I thought it was an editorial....

Anyway here are all my KENAR ads

Silvy

Hi Silvy, what can i say?! Amazing collection of kenar ads!..brilliant....I have not seen 2 or 3 of these ads before. The 8th picture is amazing, the one with a flower, i think, on her hair....thanks for sharing....

:wave: hi,, i have been searching high and low for this one picture of helena christensen....been searching for years, every single mag and every website....but no luck....I hope u guys have it...it's a kenar ad i think...she has a head dress, wearing some kind of lingerie, legs exposed, sitting on a swing.....i saw this ad just once when i was young about 12 yrs ago, and never since then...thanks a million in advance...

yes must be Kenar, seems to be 95 ! really don't know where to find these ! :blink::blink:

Hi guys

Silvy

that's the ones i have too (and about 10 mores not showing^^) but the one with the flowers is not the same campaign that the one on the swing.

Hi guys

Silvy

that's the ones i have too (and about 10 mores not showing^^) but the one with the flowers is not the same campaign that the one on the swing.

Hope 2 see the other ones I miss!

The one I have a photo ( street display) can you also scan it?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=950872

Thanks a lot

Hi guys

Silvy

Hope 2 see the other ones I miss!

The one I have a photo ( street display) can you also scan it?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=950872

Thanks a lot

hi frenchkiki,,,, :drool: cant wait for your kenar scans...please the one with flowers on her hair, the one she's in a hammock, and THE ONE SHE'S ON A SWING!! ( :laugh: gosh, helena does like hanging during that time... :laugh: )...thanks a million in advance frenchkiki....

:)

just sharing one of my favorite helena pics...im sure it's from kenar....love , love , love.....(sorry if it's a repost)....

hi 90sfan !

are you sure this is a Kenar advertisement ?

I remember this pic from a french vogue but I kind of remember it was 91/92 ... :blink:

well ... does anyone know more ???

:wave: