Bellazon

1,000th Post

VS19

Just passed my 1,000th post this afternoon.  I've done the whole internet forum thing for a while now, but I just wanted to take the time to say that the people, and the community, here are right up there with the very best you'll find anywhere out there. :smile: 

I really wanted to just take the opportunity to thank a few of the forum members who have gone above and beyond to make me feel welcome here and help me begin to find my way on these forums, which I'd lurked on for a very long time before finally joining her recently.  A big thanks to @BAGGOT , @peroxideblonde (who crafted my beautiful avatar for me :smile: ), @lostdiadem, @MarVS, @Sunshiine, @Garrison Tweed, @Kells., @Limerlight, @Stromboli1, @Stormbringer, @PinkCouture and @ILUVAdrianaLima. I'm sure I've left a few people out, as there are a lot of really great people here, but these are the ones that immediately came to mind in terms of saying a kind hello to a new forum member or reaching out via PM to say hi and help out when and wherever needed.  Many thanks and I look forward to another 1,000+ posts here coming up. :smile: 

Thanks everyone.  :smile:

It's great to be a part of a forum community that prioritizes community and respect over the usual drama that usually infests such places.  That's a testament to the great team running this place as well as to the members here who go out of their way to make sure that everyone feels welcome here, regardless of how big or small the number that appears next to the word "posts" under their avatar.  That's not the case everywhere, so my hats off to you all for creating that here.  :heythere::smile: