Bellazon

What are your body stats thread?

Stromboli1

39 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

what's a typical meal plan for you then?

Breakfast

2 Eggs & egg whites

Protein Up wrap

half of pink grapefruit

Lunch

protein bar/protein shake/salad/Protein from dinner list with oatmeal

Dinner

(Grilled) chicken breasts/salmon/salmon, chicken, black bean burgers

tri color quinoa/quinoa/brown rice

broccoli

half avocado

Night Snack

Greek yogurt with honey

My guess for you :  600, 700, 1000, 300 = 2,600 calories

My eating habits are two small meals (around 600 each) and 2 snacks = 1,800 calories

Physically, it is difficult for me to get to be at 190 lbs without a food coma every day and also exhaustion from all the exercise.  At that time, I was consuming around 2,400 IIRC.

I have a good impression of how much a 110 pound woman eats- it's around 1,400 calories.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

My eating habits are two small meals (around 600 each) and 2 snacks = 1,800 calories

this is way too low :chicken: 

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I have a good impression of how much a 110 pound woman eats- it's around 1,400 calories.

this is way too low as well :chicken: 

A ~180 cm, 60-65 kg woman in her late teens - early twenties, without hormonal imbalances, on a rigorous exercise regime will just preserve muscle mass without gaining or losing weight on a 2500-3000 kcal diet :chicken::chicken: 

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

My guess for you :  600, 700, 1000, 300 = 2,600 calories

1 hour ago, SuperG.Girl said:

A ~180 cm, 60-65 kg woman in her late teens - early twenties, without hormonal imbalances, on a rigorous exercise regime will just preserve muscle mass without gaining or losing weight on a 2500-3000 kcal diet :chicken::chicken:

Counting calories is for sissies, you need to count macros instead. :chicken::chicken:

I try to incorporate more real food rather than synthetic food (protein bars & shakes) when I have the time for lunch. I need to add 1-2 snacks (fruit) during the day, I just don't have the time to do so though. I also try to drink 192 fl oz/5.67 L of water during the day. :chicken:

I need to drink a lot of water for my job and daily routine.

5 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

No, it's not.   Both numbers are accurate

I have difficulty imagining a normal woman in the  USA who works, isn't hopping on hormones,  and has no time to exercise would be able to absorb a 3000 calorie diet without turning into a muffin:chicken:

52 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

No, it's not.   Both numbers are accurate

It's impossible to maintain weight with such numbers (1400 kcals for women and 1800 kcals for men) :chicken:

58 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I have difficulty imagining a normal woman in the  USA who works, isn't hopping on hormones,  and has no time to exercise would be able to absorb a 3000 calorie diet without turning into a muffin:chicken:

I didn't say a normal woman in USA (== ~30 years old, ~165 cm) with no time to exercise can absorb a 3000 kcals diet ........ I said a 180 cm, 60-65 kg young female athlete can do that ..... actually she can do better than that :chicken:  

42 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

No, you're wrong.

US dietary guidelines are at 2,000 calories.  

NO ......you are wrong. The US dietary guidelines according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is as follows: 

DXKVDw57.jpg

you can download the full publication from here:

https://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/resources/2015-2020_Dietary_Guidelines.pdf

the reference man for this table is 5' 10 ........... exactly your height. You need 2600 daily.

the reference woman is 5' 4 ....... just do the math to find out what a 5' 11 very active female can handle without gaining weight :whistle: