Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

I'm 183cm to 188cm (6'0" - 6'2") and I weigh 104kg (230 lbs). :chicken::excited::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm 183cm to 185cm (6'0" - 6'2") and I weight 104kg (230 lbs). :chicken::excited::rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

I see u fudge ur numbers just like the model topics? :shifty::whistle::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I see u fudge ur numbers just like the model topics? :shifty::whistle::laugh:

 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

I was measured at 183cm (6'0") in high school and I would go with that, but a lot of people tell me I'm 185cm (6'2"). :idk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, so you say you are between 6'0" - 6'2" ... that means you are 5'10" I believe :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

Okay little man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

If that was the case a lot of the girls on the track would be taller than me. :blah::rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

Okay little man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

If that was the case a lot of the girls on the track would be taller than me. :blah::rofl:

 

 

:p

Funny enough I'm 6'2" so I had to pick around at ur post here :D Oh, and 210 lbs (95.2 kg) and dropping a few more with my current workout regimen :chicken:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hottness said:

But 185 cm is slighly under 6'1...i'm 6'3, 190

 

I meant 188cm and changed it. :rofl:

 

My conversion sucks. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

:p

Funny enough I'm 6'2" so I had to pick around at ur post here :D Oh, and 210 lbs (95.2 kg) and dropping a few more with my current workout regimen :chicken:

 

:excited::chicken:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like a man's thread but I say it anyway :rofl: 

I'm 1.62m x about 50kg. Yes, I'm a Hobbit from the Shire :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

This sounds like a man's thread but I say it anyway :rofl: 

I'm 1.62m x about 50kg. Yes, I'm a Hobbit from the Shire :rofl: 

 

who's in your set? 

 

That's 5' 3'', not that short

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

who's in your set? 

Georgia Gibbs.

 

And well, yes, I am that short compared to you guys :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Georgia Gibbs.

 

And well, yes, I am that short compared to you guys :rofl: 

 

lovely!

 

but you don't have a pair of testicles??  :excl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

but you don't have a pair of testicles??  :excl:

Of course not! :rofl: but I'm still short :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The average American/German/Soviet soldier in WW2 (out of a pool of some 60 million plus men) was something like 5' 7-8'', 140-150 lbs.

 

How times have changed lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am too short & too fat.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×