Bellazon

Your top 5 of most irritating famous peoples

frenchkiki

WeTUJZjz.jpg     BKJRYY2n.jpg

If you woke up tomorrow in the body of a Victoria’s Secret model, what would you do for the rest of the day?

I’d be really disoriented and wonder what had happened in the night. Which enemy had dragged me to the doctor? I don’t think I’d like it very much. There would be all kinds of weird challenges to deal with that I don’t have to deal with now. I don’t want to go through life wondering if people are talking to me because I have a big rack. Not being the babest person in the world creates a nice barrier. The people who talk to you are the people who are interested in you. It must be a big burden in some ways to look that way and be in public. That said, I probably would want to see if I could get free food at restaurants. Then I’d call a doctor and see if she could return me to my former situation.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/20q-lena-dunham

52 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

If you woke up tomorrow in the body of a Victoria’s Secret model, what would you do for the rest of the day?

I would eat!!!!!

I would be sad on the inside because my tits and ass were 404 Page Missing, then I would eat to curb the hunger pains.

On 15/04/2017 at 9:39 AM, frenchkiki said:

I'd wonder how drunk I was that my dick ended up inside one of them (minus Taylor and Lais) and proceed to drink more :idk: 

Or was that not what you meant?

I'd spend some time in front of the mirror, touching myself, studying my body, and stroking my privates to feel the female orgasm.  I dance by myself and do VS poses ad nauseum  :drool2:

And then I would walk around crowded places in beautiful and sexy (but not revealing/too intimidating clothing) and experience what's it like to be approached by men left and right.

To feel what it's like to receive flattering attention and feel my ego & sense of self worth growing by the hour, just for simply existing  :excl:

To feel what's it like to emote as a woman, and what I think minute to minute.

Then I would select the most attractive men and have sex with them in public places (but hidden in plain sight), to learn what it feels like to be drawn to men as a woman..:heart:

What a wonderful day!!!

Image result for sunrise.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Adding more fuel to the fire...

Pregnant Beyonce and Jay Z are 'struggling :rofl: to find a house big enough for their expanding family on their $80million budget'

They were thought to be putting an offer of $120 million on a sprawling Bel Air mansion.

But it seems Beyonce and Jaz Z won't be moving into the plush hilltop property after all - since they have reportedly decided to stick to a slightly more modest :rofl:  budget of $80million.

The A-list couple are said to be stalling putting an offer on a house over their maximum price point, according to TMZ.

Expanding family, 3 children in 30,000 sq ft...yep, that is gonna be a tight squeeze.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Adding more fuel to the fire...

Expanding family, 3 children in 30,000 sq ft...yep, that is gonna be a tight squeeze.

The old New York saying: "New Money buys things, Old Money calls Notes".