Your top 5 of most irritating famous peoples

frenchkiki

Who is getting on your nerves and why?

https://img4.hotnessrater.com/160875/mj-day.jpg?w=400&h=600

This topic is supported by MJ Day and Chuckie

Lip Sync Battle GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Name 5 (at least)

Edited by frenchkiki
I know there is another topic like that but we need an update :)

1. Donald Trump

Why? Because Donald Trump

2.Johnny Depp

Why? A pathetic rich hobo who lost his acting talent a long time ago.

3. Gwyneth Paltrow

Why? Extremist vegan. Vegan children, Vegan Husband. Vegan pets. Vegan sexual intercourse.

4. Ashley Graham

Why? She thinks she is the shit when she is just a pretentious woman & mediocre model 

5. Beyonce

Why? She is white. She is pregnant. Her husband is ugly.

French edition

1. Cyril Hanouna

Why? Because Cyril Hanouna

2. Jean-Luc Mélanchon

Why? Vulgar and rude & zero manners. Can't stand him but I am going to vote for him :banghead:

3.Tal

Why? Can't sing to save her life.

4. Aymeric Caron

Why? See Gwyneth Paltrow above ^^

5. Nabilla Benattia

Why? When lack of culture and stupidity became the only trend.

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Go ahead!! ^^

Out of respect I am going to stick to 5...per post :laugh: Off the top of my head in no particular order...

1. Rachel Maddow

For someone who doesn't have a cock (not that I am aware of at least) she is such a arrogant & pretentious dick!

2. Keith Olbermann 

I agree with a lot of his opinions but there is something about him that irritates me. Still trying to figure out what.

3. Kelly Gale

I don't find her particularly attractive and on top of that she is whiney and annoying AF.

4. Mindy Kaling 

She just annoys me especially her voice

5. Beyonce

She is overrated. Not saying she isn't talented or attractive (she is average) but people give her more credit that she deserves. And let's be honest, the only reason why she was the lead of DC was b/c her dad was their manager #NeopotismOG

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

5. Beyonce

28 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

5. Beyonce

She is overrated. Not saying she isn't talented or attractive (she is average) but people give her more credit that she deserves. And let's be honest, the only reason why she was the lead of DC was b/c her dad was their manager #NeopotismOG

What PC says :PinkCouture2:

From least to most hated

Adriana Lima - Yeah she's super pretty and a decent model, but I cannot and will not buy into this whole over the top personality where everything is exciting and great all the time , and her working out is just annoying... we get it, working out YAY, but you don't need to show us every single time you break a sweat! Her personality is just so candy ass and I'm not a fan.

Rihanna - Skeezy, gross, annoying voice and a little too white trash for my taste. Don't even get me started on her clothing choices and looking a bit like a ho.

Lena Dunham - Terrible human being. Annoying loud mouth person that raped her sister and also threatened to move to Canada if Trump got elected. Guess what she still lives in the US.

Beyonce  - No talent hack, total cunt, shady, and her head is so far up her ass that she enjoys the smell of her own farts at this point. The fact that people seem to think she's talented even annoys me further. BLM self deprecating whore  and yet continues to white wash herself... :rofl:

Whoopi Goldberg - I cannot even begin to explain the levels of hate I have for this thing..... Self righteous uptight cow, also see Lena Dunham, & Beyonce's points for why I hate them, and apply some them to Whoopi and now add in every time I hear her fucking speak I have violent urges to pull a Negan on her. I actively hate this woman with the passion of ten thousand burning suns.

tGozctz.gif

The greatest thing is I got to meet her at a Northern Hollywood event and i told her she was a giant cunt who should of been swallowed by mom... She was offended, speechless and pissed.... I was all smiles :smile:  This helps me sleep at night. :rofl:

35 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Beyonce  - No talent hack, total cunt, shady, and her head is so far up her ass that she enjoys the smell of her own farts at this point. The fact that people seem to think she's talented even annoys me further. BLM self deprecating whore  and yet continues to white wash herself... :rofl:

THIS!!! :thumbs_up: 

She pretend to care about social issues and justice but all she cares about is increasing the digits in her bank account. Yes, all celebs and famous people do this but the way she does it is kinda insulting and hypocritical. 

16 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Please elaborate.

There were a few videos I watched of her's awhile back and she came off as whiney, bratty and full of herself. It's like, she shits like the rest of us and when she does it doesn't smell like rose. She seriously needs to check herself. Also she isn't that hot so she needs to sit her basic ass down :thumbs_up: 

Lena Dunham - I could write a whole book on how much I despise this parasite but I am not going to b/c she is not worth my time. Basically the way I feel about is similar to how I feel about Rachel Maddow (refer to my post above) but 10x worse. I find her so disgusting I don't think of her a human being. The way she talks down about people and gets away with it is ridiculous. The fact she "thin-shame" skinny women is hypocritical. Most of the stuff she says are BS. She has no clue what she is yapping about. She needs to stop pretending to be a "victim" of society's unfair standards when in fact she is an entitled bullying bitch! Her existence is an insult to females.

Ok, I  need to take a walk. Will post my next 4 later....

10 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

There were a few videos I watched of her's awhile back and she came off as whiney, bratty and full of herself. It's like, she shits like the rest of us and when she does it doesn't smell like rose. She seriously needs to check herself. Also she isn't that hot so she needs to sit her basic ass down :thumbs_up: 

I actually like Kelly Gale, I haven't seen those videos yet. She can sit her basic ass down on my face anytime. :chicken::excited::rofl:

32 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I actually like Kelly Gale, I haven't seen those videos yet. She can sit her basic ass down on my face anytime. :chicken::excited::rofl:

You like her!? I would have never guess that!!! :cain::rofl:  Unlike some people I don't impose my opinions or views upon others so I have no issue with others liking her :no2:

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

You like her!? I would have never guess that!!! :cain::rofl:  Unlike some people I don't impose my opinions or views upon others so I have no issue with others liking her :no2:

Yes, I like Kelly physically, but I haven't seen the videos you were talking about to judge her attitude & personality.

It's all good. :chicken::excited:

On 05/04/2017 at 5:05 PM, frenchkiki said:

1. Donald Trump

Why? Because Donald Trump

3. Gwyneth Paltrow

Why? Extremist vegan. Vegan children, Vegan Husband. Vegan pets. Vegan sexual intercourse.

4. Ashley Graham

Why? She thinks she is the shit when she is just a pretentious woman & mediocre model 

5. Beyonce

YES, YES, YES. Ashley Graham might be the most cocky person in the whole world. She doesn't even try to be humble or whatever. Your definition of Gwyneth Paltrow is perfection.

On 05/04/2017 at 5:38 PM, PinkCouture said:

Out of respect I am going to stick to 5...per post :laugh: Off the top of my head in no particular order...

1. Rachel Maddow

For someone who doesn't have a cock (not that I am aware of at least) she is such a arrogant & pretentious dick!

5. Beyonce

Rachel Maddow lost my respect over that taxes stuff. She can turn it into whatever she wants, I still don't buy it, she still just wants attention.

Never got the big deal about Beyonce, multiple artists are a hundred times better.

On 06/04/2017 at 1:30 AM, Stromboli1 said:

Lena Dunham - ... also threatened to move to Canada if Trump got elected. 

Found the reason Trump won.