Bellazon

Movie, TV & Game Soundtracks

Enrico_sw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^  I listen to the Expanse soundtrack and I associate it with her in my head (one of the most attractive model/actress I've ever seen). It makes it even better.

Spoiler

I really like Sunshine as well!

It seems as though westerns do almost always have great soundtracks. As to which ones I like, I would say pretty much something from every category. TV theme songs seem to have fallen off, but games and movies still seem to put in the effort. I'm a big fan of anime soundtracks too. There's a lot of other melodies I know without being able to put a name to them. I'll have to go through the thread to see if any others have already been answered. Speaking of anime...

16 hours ago, Joe > Average said:

It seems as though westerns do almost always have great soundtracks. As to which ones I like, I would say pretty much something from every category. TV theme songs seem to have fallen off, but games and movies still seem to put in the effort. I'm a big fan of anime soundtracks too. There's a lot of other melodies I know without being able to put a name to them. I'll have to go through the thread to see if any others have already been answered. Speaking of anime...

I agree; it's difficult to make categories of good or bad OSTs; it really depends on the composer. Morricone is one of my favorite. I think that a good soundtrack is a precondition for a movie (or TV show/game) to be really good. I don't think the original star wars movies would've been good without John Williams (same for Sergio Leone's movie with Morricone's music). 

16 hours ago, Joe > Average said:

Speaking of anime...

Great one! I really like Hellsing's OST (though I don't really know this anime)

I like a lot of anime OSTs as well; this one comes to mind right now:

In terms of games, this one I really enjoy: two melodies at the same time (one kinda sad, the other kinda happy). It's brilliant IMHO.