Bellazon

General Discussion

Marvin

Contactmusic.com is reporting today that Petra is fueling rumors that she is dating JAMES BLUNT when she repeatedly played his latest cd, Back to Bedlam during a Rampage fashion shoot. When asked she said, 'Oh, I know him very well.' The source also said she was giggling & laughing during the shoot like a "proud girlfriend." This would tie in to the reports of her going to see him in that outdoor concert recently where she was singing along to music that he has yet to release.

I don't think going to see him at a concert and knowing words to unreleased songs makes it that they are boyfriend/girlfriend. She has stated they are very good friends.

Its also that they said she played his music over & over & no one else's. That she was in a laughing, giggling mood. That was a few months ago that she said they were just friends. Its hard to tell though. They could be just friends & the media is just trying to make mountains out of molehills. The media seems to have a hard time thinking of people of the opposite sex as being just friends.

Just wanted to add that I just read in the June 9 People magazine, page 24, that a rep for Petra has once again denied she is dating James Blunt. The rep said Petra is a fan of his music. (She's denied all the talk of her dating anyone.)

Edited by bluejay

I don't know whats going on but the media & some of the people around her are saying one thing & Petra is saying she's just friends with all of them. From what I can gather, this all started with people saying bruce willis was trying to hook up with her. Then it was said he was bragging to people that he was dating her. THAT was when the media targeted Petra & who she was dating & they haven't let up.

Edited by bluejay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I don't know how seriously they are dating but I was at the concert in Prague that night and saw Petra run up to James after the concert, embrace and give him a passionate kiss on the lips. Then they walked off together holding hands. They looked cute together although she makes him look short :laugh:

She was also standing at the side of the stage during the concert with a video camera filming some of his songs. She even scanned over the crowd at one point.

Well I don't know how seriously they are dating but I was at the concert in Prague that night and saw Petra run up to James after the concert, embrace and give him a passionate kiss on the lips. Then they walked off together holding hands. They looked cute together although she makes him look short :laugh:

She was also standing at the side of the stage during the concert with a video camera filming some of his songs. She even scanned over the crowd at one point.