Bellazon

General Discussion

Marvin

• 2 weeks later...

Im sad she's away. she was a supermodel, she was famous, we could see new candid/editorial/paparazzi photos of petra every day and now??? Im so sad Im telling this but I guess she lost lots of her popularity around the world.

I understand for her is more important family, boyfriend and HHF but we need our Petra back.

:cry:

post-18001-0-1446013093-02921_thumb.jpg

It might be time to consider moving Petra from this subforum to her own thread as there is very little activity anymore, especially when you consider all the other very busy model threads. This saddens me, but it is an organizational concern. Opinions?

I have to agree. As much as I love Petra, she really dosen't need this subforum anymore. Given it to Miranda, Bar or Izabel.

I recently went to her HHF site, and it hasen't been updated since last year. Now as a business woman... wtf is she doing? This charity was her life, her passion and a business.. that sadly she doesn't seem to care about much. If I was coming to the site for the first time and wanted to donate money and I saw that it had been more then a year since the site had been updated, I'd pretty much think I was getting scammed, or that it was a fake site. *sighs*

I've been a huge fan of petra at least 9 years, and I'm struggling to find reasons to continue to be as big of a fan guys. Help!

Yes, Pretty, I've checked her HHF site too, only to find it inactive. I too am struggling to follow her career as I'm not sure where it is going or if there still is one. Perhaps she has made up her mind to be done with it all. I can understand being done with modelling, but, HHF? After all that work to get it going, to walk away...? Without her, HHF ceases to exist. If anyone know anything, please post some info.

Ï believe she still works for HHf a lot, she just doesnt care about site..I hope.

I want to know if she is still dating that man from dubai because since she started to date him, she left modeling work...maybe because of him??

It's sad she is no more working. If she wants keep on HHF and earn money for HHF she needs to be famous because then she can get it easier. one year without publicity is long time especially in modeling world and it will very hard to get back her fame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...