Bellazon

Makeup Wishlist

JazzyJas2.0

On 5/2/2019 at 12:34 PM, everyboulevard said:

Sephora sale happening now. Anyone get anything? 

I just got some new skincare; some different stuff from The Ordinary, Sephora Collection moisturizer + eye cream, and the larger Mario Badescu cucumber spray. 

All I got was the stunna lip paint and the benefit goof proof eyebrow pencil don't know what else to buy tbh. Could use some recommendations.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:34 AM, everyboulevard said:

Sephora sale happening now. Anyone get anything? 

I just got some new skincare; some different stuff from The Ordinary, Sephora Collection moisturizer + eye cream, and the larger Mario Badescu cucumber spray. 

Just the Glow Recipe Avo Sleep Mask. I got the Watermelon one earlier this year and it immediately became a favorite. 

I also got the Kiehl's Cannabis Seed Oil recently on their 20% off sale and I'm really liking it so far. Been using it for a week now. 

Not on sale yet, but how much longer is Fenty Beauty going to take releasing a mascara ffs? I need a new one that doesn't give me allergy and is crueltry free, so far Fenty has been great for me and all I'm missing now is a mascara :pinch: I am dying for the new Stunna shade's tho, the purple looks absolutely amazing, I have three of older ones and I madly love them.

Also Pat MacGrath's line looks amazing, all of it.

• 8 months later...

YES! I'm going to buy the mascara and the eye-pencil this weekend!! I just bought a Kat von D mascara two weeks ago and it's good but I'm a sucker for Fenty lmao and also the KvD wasn't as good as I expected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sadly two of my favourite make-up items were discontinued long time ago... I wish I could have them back!

Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort Foundation:
lancome.thumb.jpg.fe52fb66d8dd81913bc6df2cdf21b512.jpg

One of the best foundations. The coverage was incredible! 

Nivea Lash Revolution Mascara:

699009.jpg.3ac2c94021c136a8cb1751f0b985cf48.jpg

I am a mascara addict and this one was simply mind-blowing! I tried many mascara brands over years from high-end ones to drugstore, but nothing could beat good old Nivea. 

But recently I'm quite happy with my NARS Natural Radiant foundation and NARS Climax mascara. I've tried new Lancome Lash Idole and it was good too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 5:52 PM, ArianaVSCouture said:

Nivea Lash Revolution Mascara:

699009.jpg.3ac2c94021c136a8cb1751f0b985cf48.jpg

I am a mascara addict and this one was simply mind-blowing! I tried many mascara brands over years from high-end ones to drugstore, but nothing could beat good old Nivea. 

But recently I'm quite happy with my NARS Natural Radiant foundation and NARS Climax mascara. I've tried new Lancome Lash Idole and it was good too. 

I had no idea Nivea had a mascara! Would've loved to try it. :angie:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...