Bellazon

Makeup Wishlist

JazzyJas2.0

I think regular beauty insiders get 10% off, rather than 15%? I could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure there is still a discount! I'm VIB Rogue, because I have a serious problem. :rofl:  I saw a post on the Sephora forum that the sale starts April 18th so I'd wait a week just to see if there is sale! 

Oh yeah, true. I usually strike out during the sale so I just forget about it most of the time. But now that I live five minutes away it might be dangerous. Trying not to buy anything new in order to cull my collection, but I am getting low on some skincare items. We'll see. Probably come back with even more lip items and foundation. 

Update on the Glossier. Can't see myself repurchasing the eyebrow stuff. It's good, I like it and looks great, but its soooo small, and for the price point isn't worth it I'd rather spend an extra couple dollars and get some Anastasia brow stuff. The thing I actually didn't care much for at first, The BalmDotCom, is actually my fav product from them now. Leaves my lips moisturized for a good 4 hours before I reapply another little bit, and leaves them looking really healthy! Smells great too! The primer sample is pretty good, I might order that next with the 10$ off voucher. 

Cloud Paint is great still, so far I can tell the product will last for a very long time. 

On 4/13/2017 at 8:07 AM, katchitup said:

Cloud Paint is great still, so far I can tell the product will last for a very long time. 

Do you wear Cloud Paint over foundation or on it's own? I'm just curious how it layers over over products since I've only ever used powder blushes before. I'm always concerned about cream products moving my foundation or "pilling" it. 

I tried my best to reign myself in for the VIB sale and mostly focused on "essentials" and by essentials I mean, restocking my skincare that I use daily, and lip treatments since my accutane is taking a toll.

sephora.png

38 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Do you wear Cloud Paint over foundation or on it's own? I'm just curious how it layers over over products since I've only ever used powder blushes before. I'm always concerned about cream products moving my foundation or "pilling" it. 

I tried my best to reign myself in for the VIB sale and mostly focused on "essentials" and by essentials I mean, restocking my skincare that I use daily, and lip treatments since my accutane is taking a toll.

sephora.png

I wear it over foundation! It blends amazing and gives you a natural flushed look. I got the shade "dusk" which is a more peachy/ bronzy. I reapply halfway through the day and literally the tiniest ammount works. That's why I like it even though this product is smal, I can see it lasting a LONG time! And yeah, would look great without foundation too if you were doing a natural day and wanted a flushed/natural awake look. 

I think im gonna get that Bite beauty lip stuff? 

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

I think im gonna get that Bite beauty lip stuff? 

It's amazing! :heart:  I got a deluxe sample and have been using it so sparingly because I love it so much and didn't want to run out. :rofl: 

I'll definitely pick up Cloud Paint if/when Glossier starts shipping here! 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

It's amazing! :heart:  I got a deluxe sample and have been using it so sparingly because I love it so much and didn't want to run out. :rofl: 

I'll definitely pick up Cloud Paint if/when Glossier starts shipping here! 

Looks like the site only ships to Australia. I'm sure its a matter of time before Glossier starts shipping internationally! Have you tryed anything from MILK makeup? They look like they have kind of similar vibes to Glossier in that there are alot of natural glowy products they offer.

I haven't! I was actually looking at their stuff when I was placing my order yesterday but nothing really wow'ed me, and I've heard some iffy reviews on some of their stuff. They give me kind of an "oily" impression, at least from what I've seen. :/ I could be wrong though. 

On 4/19/2017 at 3:10 PM, toodarnhot said:

I haven't! I was actually looking at their stuff when I was placing my order yesterday but nothing really wow'ed me, and I've heard some iffy reviews on some of their stuff. They give me kind of an "oily" impression, at least from what I've seen. :/ I could be wrong though. 

I haven't tried anything from them, but they've got some interesting products. This product looked interesting:

https://milkmakeup.com/products/cooling-water/

I love the really glowey/dewy look, but I have blonde hair, brown eyes, and really olive skin, so this just naturally looks good on me and I always gravitate towards stuff that makes me look drenched in highlight :laugh:

@toodarnhot I've never asked you, what is your skin tone/hair/complexion like? 

I'm half Asian, so I have really dark hair, brows and eyes, and my skin tone varies depending on the season because I pick up colour really quickly in the summer. I've got a yellow/gold undertone. :smile: 

I haven't bought from Colourpop in a while, so I haven't tried any of their new blotted collections but: ultra matte - saigon (the best red lip!), tulle, beeper, mama, solow, time square. ultra satin: the rabbit, magic wand, aquarius, dopey. Those are the ones I wear the most often. I also like Fairy Floss from their glosses as a topper, and My Jam is really pretty too. 

38 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm half Asian, so I have really dark hair, brows and eyes, and my skin tone varies depending on the season because I pick up colour really quickly in the summer. I've got a yellow/gold undertone. :smile: 

I haven't bought from Colourpop in a while, so I haven't tried any of their new blotted collections but: ultra matte - saigon (the best red lip!), tulle, beeper, mama, solow, time square. ultra satin: the rabbit, magic wand, aquarius, dopey. Those are the ones I wear the most often. I also like Fairy Floss from their glosses as a topper, and My Jam is really pretty too. 

I just bough Saigon! I needed a true red lip color, the only other red color I have is the Anastasia "Heathers" shade which is a deep/dark red/brown. I also just got the shade "Echo Park" and bought a pressed eyeshadow to try in the shade "come and get it" :D 

Also for makeup inspo, you should follow this page on Insta. BEAUTIFUL hair and makeup, though she doesn't usually post what products she uses which kinda sucks. Alot of gorgeous looks though!

https://www.instagram.com/emmachenartistry/?hl=en

Damn ya'll should have told me this before I put in the order :rofl: But we'll see how much I like what I got, and I'll keep both of your stuff^ in mind.

I've really been wanting to get all dressed up for some time now. I feel weird doing extreme makeup everyday especially when my outfits aren't as impressive. I've got some risque clubbing dresses I want to get some use out of, but most of my friends are still under 21, and the friends I do have that are 21 are in full time jobs or with BF's and don't feel like going to the club and getting grinded on :laugh: 

I'm over here like:

giphy.gif