Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

The war is once again, getting weird:

1. Russians go onto the defense in the Kharkiv axis, and don't bother much with re-taking lost ground.  Ukrainian forces stalled there.

2. Sudden, dramatic Russian progress in the Donbass, particularly in the breakout at Pospna.  The corridor feeding the Ukrianians in the Severondonesk pocket is tightening, and if this continues it could bring a strategic defeat for Ukraine.  The Ukrainians can either continue fighting or risk encirclement/annhilation or Kyiv could order a mass retreat out of the danger zone.

Or, they can shift what forces they have to block the expanding Popasna salient like they did at Izyum.  But I suspect that it will not be so easy.  The Russians are also attacking from the Izyum axis, which is tying down a lot of Ukrainian units.

3. Oddly enough there are Ukrainian forces (Russians claim 20,000 troops) massing near Kherson in the south, intending to make a counterattack while the situation deteriates by the day in the Donbass.  Russian forces have been massing too and have create defense lines in the South.

The Uvalde cops waited close to an hour to breach the classroom where the killer was still murdering children, even though some kids had called 911 and were begging the cops to save them. The more I learn about the police intervention, the more disgusted I feel. Most of those officers are not fit to wear the badge.

On 5/28/2022 at 8:36 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

The Uvalde cops waited close to an hour to breach the classroom where the killer was still murdering children, even though some kids had called 911 and were begging the cops to save them. The more I learn about the police intervention, the more disgusted I feel. Most of those officers are not fit to wear the badge.

Sleepy small town cops? I don't follow this shooting but that's the first thing that comes to mind.  Most of them are fat, like they take sieta everyday after a big lunch !