Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

On 6/16/2021 at 3:48 PM, Prettyphile said:

I wish I had an answer for you that doesn't come across as conspiracy theorist. All I know is the Left is a fucking cancer and they lack any and all common sense. The sooner Biden is out and we can get Trump or MAGA into office, perhaps the leader of the free world can push some normalcy back into it. All we can do is continue to push the truth on all forms of social media, MEME the hell out of the left till the pictures make sense and if we can reach a couple of people and break them out of this spell they're under, then we've made a small victory for the day. Keep up the good fight, know you aren't alone, and let your voice me heard LOUD AND CLEAR for the people in the back of the room.

It's gonna take a lot more than getting Trump or Maga into office.

Their shit is in the government, judicial system, institutions, entertainment, corporations, media, etc.......... even the fucking military.

The educational system gets kids for at least 18 years or more. :banghead:

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

To me pop culture, entertainment, news, politics, advertising, has been overrun with equality agendas. 

While I am sad to see VS, one of my favorite brands, go I find all of this to be more incredibly lame than upsetting.   Everything marketed to a mass audience has become lame.  Lame.

46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477.gif

Really lame...

My reaction over the past few years is to completely detach and quit exposing myself to this media as much as possible.  This "I don't give a f*ck" attitude is oddly liberating.

You don't like the DIE religion? :rofl:

7 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

You don't like the DIE religion? :rofl:

Many social issues are real.  However I find it obsessive and really weird that it has proliferated to this extent, and it is usually about a particular set of issues and not many others.

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Many social issues are real.  However I find it obsessive and really weird that it has proliferated to this extent, and it is usually about a particular set of issues and not many others.

Some a real, others are manufactured.

That's what happens when the 1% gets catered to.

On 6/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, Stromboli1 said:

Some a real, others are manufactured.

That's what happens when the 1% gets catered to.

Enough of the general public has been convinced of this mindset though.

If they stop then the right would  have very little to talk about.

35 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Enough of the general public has been convinced of this mindset though.

If they stop than the right would  have very little to talk about.

Mainly the moronic millennials and younger that were indoctrinated and can't critically think. This crap has infested everything in the country. 

It's not just the right that opposes this crap.

When models with goddess-tier good looks and all the massive perks that come with it...

complain of mental health issues during COVID and post it on social media.

Like the pregnancies, the implication is obvious:  because of this they aren't getting work and living the high life so depression sets in.  I have doubts that if a man (who suffers 50 times more) posts something like that he would get much if any social validation..

• 2 weeks later...

Rumsfeld, one of the "last soldiers of the American empire", part of an attitude that is so passé' now yet was much more common than people are willing to admit today. 

Hugely overrated American military power despite living through the Vietnam war.

Unlike McNamara he was unrepentant..

Frontrunners for Mayor are now Adams and Garcia, a black man and white woman.

The personable, slick black man has emphasized his blackness and his total lack of any political experience while the white woman was the only female that didn't present herself as a SJW loon..:rofl:

Teenager, 17, suspended from school after insisting there are ‘only two genders’ reveals he spoke out in protest at ‘dangerous views being forced on pupils’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7171195/Teenager-17-insisted-two-genders-suspended-school.html

🤡🤡🤡

Suspended for telling what we have all learned in biology. 🙃 The Anglo-Saxon world is crazy.

the "gender" trap ....... there can be only 2 sexes but there can be an unlimited number of genders :rofl: ............... Down the slippery road of magical thinking. Thinking things can make them so. Welcome to the new age where objective thinking is banned and every idiocy has the right to exist :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

On 7/4/2021 at 4:15 PM, SuperG.Girl said:

the "gender" trap ....... there can be only 2 sexes but there can be an unlimited number of genders :rofl: ............... Down the slippery road of magical thinking. Thinking things can make them so. Welcome to the new age where objective thinking is banned and every idiocy has the right to exist :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Indeed, I totally agree! 

On 7/4/2021 at 11:15 PM, SuperG.Girl said:

This farce will stop if and only if the silent majority tells the loonies to f** off.

If the silent majority stays silent for too long, the idocracy will win. :ninja: