Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

"Most diverse mayoral debate in New York history"

10689276_nyc-mayoral-debate.jpg?w=800&r=

Stringer probably came across as the best.  Donovan was ok.  Garcia, Morales, Wiley, Yang, McGuire, Adams came across as bad and having no business running for mayor.  

That reads like a law firm.

After the debate, reporters asked Wiley about her repeated rule breaking (at one moment in the debate she rambled for about one minute! past calls to make her stop), she immediately resorted a sexism accusation lol.

On 6/1/2021 at 12:22 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

One thing I don't get about the "Biden stole the election" conspiracy theory.

Taking it at face value, if Dems forged ballots on a truly massive scale, why did they fail to skew the results down-ballot? You have to be pretty fucking idiotic to fix the presidential election, yet still allow countless Republican candidates to win at the federal and state level.

So on the one hand they committed fraud on a massive scale, but they were apparently not smart or ambitious enough to pick up more senate/house and state house seats with the same fraud?

In a country where some States don't have voter ID and mail-in ballot is allowed, doubt is always permitted (whoever is elected). The US has a third world country voting system. :rolleyes:

Take a civilized country (like France :Angel:) : we have voter ID and mail-in ballot is forbidden. No questions asked.

there-you-go-qzi9gc.jpg

But when people try to modernize the voting system in the US (like in Georgia), snowflakes in the media get crazy.:nicole:

^ The US has had a busted voting set up for a very very long time. 
Bipartisan voting just doesn’t work anymore. Too much of he/she/(or whatever you identify as) pointing fingers at each other and laying blame on the other side. 

On 6/6/2021 at 10:18 AM, CandleVixen said:

^ The US has had a busted voting set up for a very very long time. 
Bipartisan voting just doesn’t work anymore. Too much of he/she/(or whatever you identify as) pointing fingers at each other and laying blame on the other side. 

Yep :yes:

SJWs and political activists have been taking over Sci-fi for a long time, destroying our entertainment industry, our stories, our fun. :/

Screw them. These narcissists love the smell of their own farts. They don't defend justice, they just flatter themselves with fake "virtue" signalling.

Garbage :yucky:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screw you Coca Cola, you diabetes-selling piece of crap company. You deserve this, you and your SJW employees.

Eat this instead of spewing your political propaganda.

22 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Prettyphile

The craziness from the American Left is being imported in France as well now................. Some feminist SJW is teaching sexuality to a 5 and 7 year old. :banghead:

What the f*** is wrong with these people? :ermm:

Reveal hidden contents

I wish I had an answer for you that doesn't come across as conspiracy theorist. All I know is the Left is a fucking cancer and they lack any and all common sense. The sooner Biden is out and we can get Trump or MAGA into office, perhaps the leader of the free world can push some normalcy back into it. All we can do is continue to push the truth on all forms of social media, MEME the hell out of the left till the pictures make sense and if we can reach a couple of people and break them out of this spell they're under, then we've made a small victory for the day. Keep up the good fight, know you aren't alone, and let your voice me heard LOUD AND CLEAR for the people in the back of the room.

9 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Screw them. These narcissists love the smell of their own farts. They don't defend justice, they just flatter themselves with fake "virtue" signalling.

Garbage :yucky:

Yes, yes and yes! I read quite a few of the comments on that tweet you posted ^^^

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Teaching sexuality with simple words to young children is the right thing to do If they want to talk about it.

No 5 year old spontaneously talk about sexuality.  Adults are putting these ideas in their heads and that's terrible. 5 year old is too young.

Konbini is a terrible website. A couple of months ago, they promoted a mother and her 7 year old who wants to be transsexual. A 7-year old kid can't decide to become transsexual. The scientific literature shows that kids of that age way too young to know what it means.

In the name of tolerance, some media do terrible things. :/ Kids need a framework, they're not adults.

To not be ashamed to have your first periods because no one told you about it ?

Girls have periods at 12 years old. Not 5. Not even 7.  It's already taught at school (en 6ème ou 5ème), and it's not "sexuality" , it's biology.

Teaching kids their body belongs to them ? They can say "no" ?

What's it got to do with sexuality? Your body belongs to you for everything (and kids know that). Teaching to "say no" applies to everything.

These people are activists that have a very weird obsession with kids.

And feminist SJW ?? WTF ?? She is a feminist, yes, but not a SJW. What's that obsession with SJW ? They are a bunch of millennials cry babies and have nothing to do with feminism or anti-racism. Just ignore their stupids shit and move on !  To me, it's sad that you can make the difference between her and SJW.

What is feminism in 2021? It's not about voting rights, that was a long time ago. Today, the opinion leaders in feminism are :

• Alice Coffin, town councillor in Paris, who says “we should eradicate men” and “All men are assailants” (these are her words). She also insulted a man who offered her flowers and called him an aggressor

• Pauline Harmange, famous writer and invited in all the media, who says "Men are trash" (and many terrible things)

• Caroline de Haas, famous feminist, advisor to several ministers, who says that “1/2 or 1/3 of men are aggressors”

BTW, Mrs de Haas said that if women are assaulted at la Chappelle, it's because of the side walks... I never say stuff like that, I intervene when I see impolite men in the metro, I never tolerate rudeness, I offer my help to carry luggage... so, I am not a feminist, but I defend women a thousand times more than feminists.

I don't want to hurt your feelings, you know that I like you, but I have a very bad opinion of today's feminism. It's mostly about misandry, gender theory and other conspiracy theories.

To me pop culture, entertainment, news, politics, advertising, has been overrun with equality agendas. 

While I am sad to see VS, one of my favorite brands, go I find all of this to be more incredibly lame than upsetting.   Everything marketed to a mass audience has become lame.  Lame.

46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477.gif

Really lame...

My reaction over the past few years is to completely detach and quit exposing myself to this media as much as possible.  This "I don't give a f*ck" attitude is oddly liberating.