Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Elon Musk seems to have an affinity for Alt Right/MAGA whatever they call themselves..that's probably obvious he would not be welcome in a liberal show.

He also likes the Synder cut and the Joe Rogan show, another thing that right wingers also like.  I get the impression that he's trying to align himself with this political culture rather than the left.  I call them the "Secular conservative".  Will my label gain traction? :D

Musk got in trouble a few times with the boards of his companies for his rather unusual communication style on social media, by the standards of large company CEOs.

I'm not sure what his political persuasion is, he comes across more as very immature for his age (though I'm guessing this is largely a social media persona).

I mean it's not like there are a lots of other CEOs of his status spending their days posting dank memes and generally trolling social media.

The whole SNL caper sounds tedious, honestly. I dare say even the most ardent fans of Musk and his companies would probably concede that he's far from the most charismatic public speaker, nor is he anywhere close to being a decent actor (see his guest spot on Rick and Morty).

13 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

True. On the other hand, how many people truly care about SNL? Perhaps they are a bit perfect for each other. :)

Not that I myself have ever really watched SNL, I do know that a lot of people consider it to have been on autopilot for some time now. So maybe it's a good fit after all. :laugh:

16 hours ago, Michael* said:

Not that I myself have ever really watched SNL, I do know that a lot of people consider it to have been on autopilot for some time now. So maybe it's a good fit after all. :laugh:

If that’s the case, SNL has been doing that for decades.

image.png

The Maricopa County Election Board claimed this week they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.

If this is the case, then the County did not own the election process they ceded it to their external vendor.

System administrators are individuals who have access to the systems at their highest levels. These individuals are able to perform all sorts of duties. They are able to perform most all the functions and changes in a system. They have complete and total control and can even delete or alter system logs.

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.

By the way, in general, most frauds that include IT-related processes have at least one IT person involved in the fraud.

In his interview with OAN Ken Bennett said Dominion is refusing to comply with the State Senate’s subpoena and is hiding the second password for their machines.

Dominion was in charge of the Maricopa County election. And now they are refusing to cooperated with a subpoena.

---

Just so we’re clear, a company hired to provide machines that decide our very office of the Presidency is refusing to have their machines examined by authorities? These same machines are still scheduled to be used again next year to decide the fate of Congress! Folks, this is a COMPANY, not another branch of our government!

You can’t audit burned, shredded or trashed ballots. They’re way long gone. Yes, we’ve already seen how exorbitant bribes can buy elections. The examination of the machines is critical. Not sure if they’ll be able to find a single judge to order the passwords released from Dominion. This is coordinated corruption on unprecedented levels!

26 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Mostly he doesn't seem to be on Twitter all that much?

That was one of the Left's big issues... Trump was "mean" on twitter, he hurt their feelings... Orange Man Bad... :rofl: 

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

That was one of the Left's big issues... Trump was "mean" on twitter, he hurt their feelings... Orange Man Bad... :rofl: 

One of my brothers said it best a couple of weeks ago. (I know I’m going to butcher this) Talking about social media and the way of #45’s postings.

”Trump is an asshole and thus posted as such, because he isn’t a politician. He has no filter for the bullshit that politicians dish out.”

10 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

One of my brothers said it best a couple of weeks ago. (I know I’m going to butcher this) Talking about social media and the way of #45’s postings.

”Trump is an asshole and thus posted as such, because he isn’t a politician. He has no filter for the bullshit that politicians dish out.”

Big True. Trump never had to mince his words. I don't think he was an asshole at all though, just super straight forward and honest to a fault.

BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

The narrative from Democrats and Nancy Pelosi about the protest on January 6th at the Capitol has been to call the event an insurrection. The mantra from the left has repeatedly pushed the false premise that there was danger and that a group of Trump supporters were trying to take over. More and more evidence is coming out to prove the Democrats and Pelosi wrong. The narrative is dying…

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest:

Julie Kelly reports: A newly-obtained video shows United States Capitol Police officers speaking with several January 6 protestors—including Jacob Chansley, the so-called “Q shaman”—inside the Capitol that afternoon.
The clip directly contradicts DOJ complaint that claims USCP told this group, which included Jacob Chansley, to leave. Chansley has been in jail for more than 4 months. He’s not accused of assaulting an officer, vandalism, or any serious crime.

People are starting to fight back against this critical BS theory. Finally!

This CRT is the stupidest thing that has been taught to school. It's the biggest betrayal of Martin Luther King. The biggest. By far. :ninja:

9 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

:rofl:

They aren't very good at comedy, are they?

Anyway, whether you agree with CRT or not, it doesn't say "all white people are racist".

It says that white supremacy exists. Those two things aren't the same. But I get why they would pretend otherwise, because "all white people are racist" is easier to attack and ridicule.

Joe Biden bizarrely joked about committing vehicular homicide Tuesday when he was asked by a reporter about the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Leading up to the exchange, Biden was eager to test drive Ford’s electric F-150 Lightning and was about to slam the gas when a reporter yelled out a last-second zinger.

“Mr. President, can I ask you a quick question on Israel before you drive away since it’s so important?” the reporter inquired.

“No you can’t. Not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it. I’m only teasing,” Biden answered, clearly irritated.

Imagine how the media would of responded if Trump said this... Xiden gets lots of passes don't he.

Also: :rofl: