Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Indeed! I agree with him more the these new liberal idiots out there. 

I call myself a liberal, but not by today’s standards. I stand with George Carlin’s and Robin Williams’s version. 

In the West, traditionally, the central left defends free speech. They used to refer to Voltaire's: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (the exact sentence may actually have been written by one of his biographer, but that doesn't matter anyway)

That was a couple of years/decades ago. Nowadays, they are so predominant in media and in "universities" that some became drunk with power. The drunkards don't listen anymore and they tend to drag everybody down.

-------------------

It's funny but the more monopolistic some ideas are in the media, the more shallow they become, and then, this happens :laugh:

https://areomagazine.com/2018/10/02/academic-grievance-studies-and-the-corruption-of-scholarship/

54 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

The EU is a technostructure full of bureaucrats who think that their meaningless paperwork is some kind of philosopher's stone. These guys don't like free speech.  In fact, they only like free speech when people say exactly what they think... this is a soft form of this:

1984_.thumb.JPG.a1fc992122c1eb1c0c0c65182a289f95.JPG

Anyway, I don't care about the EU.

As for France, we are 67 million people, and though we like to disagree with each other a lot, free speech is one of our key values. That's what the people think. Now, the politicians, well that's another story... their "safe" re-election might be the main thing they care about these days.:smoker:

They only like free speech if they like your opinion.

Can't wait for our preferences to be judged and labeled too. :no:

ORLANDO, Florida, July 6, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — A popular transgender blogger issued a flurry of tweets saying “straight” men should want to have sex with men who dress as women because genitals are “only flesh.”

“Zinnia” Jones tweeted that if a normal man doesn’t desire a transgender man he is prejudice and should “work through” it.

“I don’t see a problem with telling straight guys who are exclusionary of trans women partners that they should try to work through that,” Jones tweeted.

He said men who want to be women should be treated “as the women they are,” adding that to consider transgenders sexually undesirable is “exclusionary.” Jones claimed that for straight men to desire only biological women “should be an outlier and marginal position.”

Jones continued the barrage of tweets, some of which cannot be published on this site, basically characterizing heterosexual-only attraction as “misplaced and inappropriate.”  He tweeted that the number of men who are looking just for a female mate is “artificially inflated by social stigma and biases.”

Jones somehow discerned that straight men “want us but refuse to ever admit it, and cover it with transphobia.” The male would-be-woman then counseled straight men that touching male genitals is “way less of an issue than most people think it is ... It’s just flesh. You can probably deal with it.”

He repeatedly teaches that penises are simply part of a woman’s body.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/trans-man-believes-heterosexual-males-who-reject-him-sexually-are-prejudice

49 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Athletic shoes are so, so ugly these days.  I am looking for a good hiking/outdoors shoe and they're all so ugly

Salomon's shoes are great. :bellazon: They are fom Haute Savoie and they are tested there, which is a proof of quality. You should definitely go for it (and they have a wide variety of models/colors)

Millet are pretty good too.

https://www.millet-mountain.com/

---------------

BTW, how is this politically incorrect? :ermm:  Is that all the subversive talk we are left on the PC web?:laugh:

8 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Salomon's shoes are great. :bellazon: They are fom Haute Savoie and they are tested there, which is a proof of quality. You should definitely go for it (and they have a wide variety of models/colors)

Millet are pretty good too.

https://www.millet-mountain.com/

---------------

BTW, how is this politically incorrect? :ermm:  Is that all the subversive talk we are left on the PC web?:laugh:

The fact that 97% of athletic shoes now look like variations of disgusting insect heads is a conspiracy in league with "modern cars":  I believe that libertarians attribute this to that old enemy, "government regulations"...😄

Do those shoes take heavy wear for years? Walking shoes do not last very long with my routine.  My estimate is that I destroy a sole in 10-12 months.  I just found a half-worn shoe that should last for another 6 months or so.

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Blade >>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Panther

Still one of the best (top 3) superhero portrayals

The first 2 Blade movies were good, but the last one sucked.

Blade was a white character in the comics and no one cared that they changed it for the movies back then. :laugh:

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The first 2 Blade movies were good, but the last one sucked.

The 2nd one was directed by Del Toro .  I love how menacing everybody is in the old R-rated Blade.  I don't know how they are going to replace Wesley Snipes, who has genuine martial arts skills and brought a lot of presence to the role.  MCU is going to re-boot Blade and my guess is that it's going to be a PG-13, dull/dry and kid-friendly version with some black guy with no martial arts skills that's on a steroid cycle .  I haven't been keeping up with the news so there may have been more developments since then