Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

Paul is is despicable human being and who or what he fucks is not what makes him the trash bin he is.

Even if he was having the soften sexy voice ever he still would be a cancer for most of people  brain and ears.

Talking about trash bin : This thread.

It became a joke since page 1, cheese post (sorry Cult)

The-political-correctness-haters-club is just the haters club on both side*

*Not sure there is a side tho. We often agree on the same thing, but even if PC has gone crazy as fuck, anti-PC has gone double crazy.

10 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I hate how the word racist is thrown around now. That’s my biggest issue with PC culture. I think people forget that racist people are people who actually hate a race. Saying something stereotypical is not racist. Saying another place is a shit hole is not racist. 

True, it's not. it's just rude and stupid.

13 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Actually I just can't stand his voice :rofl: I've hammered out his BS before but I won't waste my time here for that, people need to do their homework!

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

Wrong conclusion but it makes sense since you are “confused.”

Hmm, is it PC to stay out of “The Political Correctness Haters' Club” thread? :Amelie_wft:

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Paul is is despicable human being and who or what he fucks is not what makes him the trash bin he is.

Even if he was having the soften sexy voice ever he still would be a cancer for most of people  brain and ears.

Talking about trash bin : This tread.

It became a joke since page 1, cheese post (sorry Cult)

The-political-correctness-haters-club is just the haters club on both side*

*Not sure there is a side tho. We often agree on the same thing, but even if PC has gone crazy as fuck, anti-PC has gone double crazy.

You all say it's a waste of time to dispute facts and yet you're rebuttal to anything posted that doesn't fit the lefts agenda is to make fun of the person, call them a racist or call them gay. First off I thought the left was all for inclusiveness ie gay rights and what not. So by insinuating he's gay and using that insinuation as an insult you are in fact being exclusive and derogatory. As for the video I don't care what you say the fact remains that some countries are better then others for civil rights, GDP and development so to call countries like Haiti a shithole, while not politically correct and somewhat offensive it is in fact a true statement. The people aren't bad, but the country is not a truly desirable location to live in or visit.

But again, not one of you can come forward with a concrete argument so you come out with passive aggressive drivel that insults the video maker. Oh his voice is annoying, oh his open mouth looks like a shithole, or he might be gay. Either say something that is actually insightful or just stop. But again, that's typical of the PC liberal crowd. If they don't have a decent rebuttal they resort to insults and/or deflection.

I am sorry Pheno but I can't give you more of what I have already written about Paul above (first post, this page)

And if I have used "shit hole" it was only to make a comparison (or an analogy) about what I think come from his mouth and the title of his video, not about the way he looks or his sexuality.

I can't stand the guy and his nauseous "reflections" and the way he says them as facts. And the sad thing is, that, sometimes -rarely- he says one little interesting thing I could agree with but it's lost into a garbage of nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson

"He is the editor-at-large of Infowars.com, an online publication that promotes conspiracy theories about American and international politics, and a contributor to Infowars' talk radio programme The Alex Jones Show, where he occasionally either hosts or co-hosts instead of or with radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. Watson has been working on Infowars.com since October 2002.[13] As of August 2017, he has over one million subscribers on his political YouTube channel."

He gets paid to generate this type of content.

53 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Nope. I’m just wondering whether his frustrations and contempt stem from being closeted.

29 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I am sorry Pheno but I can't give you more of what I have already written about Paul above (first post, this page)

And if I have used "shit hole" it was only to make a comparison (or an analogy) about what I think come from his mouth and the title of his video, not about the way he looks or his sexuality.

I can't stand the guy and his nauseous "reflections" and the way he says them as facts. And the sad thing is, that, sometimes -rarely- he says one little interesting thing I could agree with but it's lost into a garbage of nonsense.

Again you're not addressing the information of the video and you're belittling it's content based on the person speaking. That doesn't give voice to an argument or a rebuttal, it's just more deflection. That's fine though, I don't expect a whole lot else.

7 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Again you're not addressing the information of the video and you're belittling it's content based on the person speaking. That doesn't give voice to an argument or a rebuttal, it's just more deflection. That's fine though, I don't expect a whole lot else.

I already told you I can’t stand his voice and can’t understand how anyone could get through one of his videos. But I wonder how long he can keep making these YouTube videos. Advertisers have pulled their ads from YouTube because they did not agree with the content in which their ads were placed on.

7 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

So you're attacking him and the video posted solely based on his voice and not the content? Good to know.

I know what he is about. Hatred coming off his pores. He has found his shtick apparently. Now knowing that he is associated with Alex Jones brings his credibility down even further. I bet he doesn’t really feel half the shit he says, he is just playing to an audience who wants to hear rants about the left, liberals, Hillary Clinton, political correctness, the Democrats, immigration and so on. Just like Alex Jones realised that conspiracy theories can be very lucrative, it doesn’t mean that he actually believes in all the conspiracies he talks about.

12 hours ago, Sanni said:

Wrong conclusion but it makes sense since you are “confused.”

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Nope. I’m just wondering whether his frustrations and contempt stem from being closeted.

If someone said "Clinton is frustrated and her voters are confused", everyone would be offended and they would be right. Everybody would rightly ask for "courtesy".

About half of the US voters chose trump. It's not because they are bad guys. There are other explanations. One day, the big PC media will have to make a paternity/maternity test to finally understand that they spawned this.

PC is smothering everybody... rich media people don't seem to understand that. Acts have consequences. :/

17 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

girls so much fighting...this is what started the discussion

I think that what started this discussion is that PC is a soft form of totalitarianism.

And totalitarianisms love to split the population and make people fight each other. :noexpression: