Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

12 minutes ago, jj3 said:

I find pretty funny to go in the US, in New England, to find a beautiful fall themed landscape, while we have the same all around here :D But yes, for some to simply go in the deep countryside around here is a way bigger travel than to take the taxi to go at the airport and to leave for another country ... 

https://www.skyscanner.fr/transport/repuloutak-indulas/mpl/legolcsobb-repulojegyek-indulas-montpellier.html?adults=1&children=0&adultsv2=1&childrenv2=&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=true&outboundaltsenabled=true&inboundaltsenabled=false&ref=home&locale=fr-FR&currency=EUR&market=FR&_mp=c4d0dba5-8d04-44a1-9495-057a5daa4785_1509632636623&_ga=2.66216041.670125044.1509611603-1085079488.1484495365

Anyone can travel. Next time instead of a Lego stuff buy a flight ticket! :thumbsup: Trust me, it's better. Oh and don't get huffish, just an advice.

10 minutes ago, Lyla said:

A Lego stuff ??? I didn't buy Lego since years. The last time was a year before my father died, and it was a minifigure at 3 Euros ...

And why would i go in Bruxelles ? I don't like big towns. I prefer countryside when it go to vacations or good time. That's what i was saying. 

Plus i don't like to travel alone. Madame :p 

Well, okay, get it.... But I'm sure I could find a solution for both of your "problems". :D  And why wouldn't you go to Brusells? Wouldn't be my first choice either, but for 10 Euros?! any time... (well in case RyanAir solves its problems and the flight will actually fly.lol)

Ahaha, with some luck yes. RyanAir is not that compagny we have to stay stand during the whole flight ? :p 

Then ok, since you ask me it since so long time, ok ok ... i accept to go there with you ! Satisfied ? :D 

But honestly, if someone asked me where i would go RIGHT NOW, even for free, i wonder where i would LOVE to go ... Russia or Japan, still, or Argentina eventually. Somewhere far. 

See, my brother went to the US, but he saw or visited things we already have here ... When he asked for souvenirs, it was hard to buy something exotic or special ... 

Haha, well I didn't mean myself, but nice try :rofl:

I understand why you say that, I want to travel to exotic places as well, obviously, but it doesn't mean that you couldn't find a place nearby nice and worthy. Idk, I always loved to travel to new places, even inland.

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

Not anyone can travel, even if it's 10 euro's for a flight. Some people or families really do need those 10 euro's for necessities such as food, being able to pay the bills, etc... Kinda selfish to think or say anyone can travel when there are a lot of people in the world who definitely can't.

Haha, well I didn't mean myself, but nice try :rofl:

I understand why you say that, I want to travel to exotic places as well, obviously, but it doesn't mean that you couldn't find a place nearby nice and worthy. Idk, I always loved to travel to new places, even inland.

I am sad now, i mean even more :p But, are you sure ? ahaha

I agree. I really want to explore Italia, and my own country. All that can be done in car, or train ... So ... Once, i would love to do the Camino de Santiago as well. But yes, all that alone, not the best i would say. My brother is lucky her wife has the same envy than him. I mean, better be in osmosis when you travel. Or else, it can be a pain in the a** in the end. 

Just now, *Luna* said:

Not anyone can travel, even if it's 10 euro's for a flight. Some people or families really do need those 10 euro's for necessities such as food, being able to pay the bills, etc... Kinda selfish to think or say anyone can travel when there are a lot of people in the world who definitely can't.

Guess what? I know that. And do you know when do I travel? When I have money. Not when I just decide it. And do you know what do I have to do for that? Save. And guess what?I have social sensitivity too so I'm not delusional that it's available for everyone even after saving.

BUT

You shouldn't read EVERYTHING literally. It was an advice for jj3, whose financial situation I'm well-awared, but like I'm not an asshole I'm trying to help him to get over his issues somehow. 

You are always so uptight that it's scary. i hope you feel better now, that you informed me that there are social issues in the world. 

10 minutes ago, jj3 said:

I am sad now, i mean even more :p But, are you sure ? ahaha

I agree. I really want to explore Italia, and my own country. All that can be done in car, or train ... So ... Once, i would love to do the Camino de Santiago as well. But yes, all that alone, not the best i would say. My brother is lucky her wife has the same envy than him. I mean, better be in osmosis when you travel. Or else, it can be a pain in the a** in the end. 

I want these too.

I think you should do El Camino definetely. even alone. :flower: 

2 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Guess what? I know that. And do you know when do I travel? When I have money. Not when I just decide it. And do you know what do I have to do for that? Save. And guess what?I have social sensitivity too so I'm not delusional that it's available for everyone even after saving.

BUT

You shouldn't read EVERYTHING literally. It was an advice for jj3, whose financial situation I'm well-awared, but like I'm not an asshole I'm trying to help him to get over his issues somehow. 

You are always so uptight that it's scary. i hope you feel better now, that you informed me that there are social issues in the world. 

I'm the uptight one yet you react this way... As far as I can see I didn't really say anything offensive. No need for you to react this way, really. I guess I can say the same to you about the not having to read everything so literally. I never called you an asshole btw for trying to help out jj3, so maybe calm down?

Hey hey, i'm fine, calm down girlz :D 

6 minutes ago, Lyla said:

I want these too.

I think you should do El Camino definetely. even alone. :flower: 

Meh ... I'm not sure i would find the door still open here when i would be back lol 

Doing stuff alone is never so fun, then travelling is not an exeption. Sadly. 

And where would you like to go ? The crazy locations. 

2 minutes ago, Lyla said:

That's offensive. and the whole content is that. When i was only trying to chear up a friend of mine. Your reaction was the totally unnecessary one.

I agree to say it was unnecessary ... lol 

1 minute ago, Lyla said:

Idk, el Camino doesn't seem like a lonely expericence. The rest I'll write  you in PM.

Well the whole point of that is the food. You have to walk a lot, then to eat a lot too. There's so many good auberges (inn) on the road, and restaurants as well. :p Just saying ahah 

So it's cultural, and healty. I think activities are better when it's somehow cultural ... And God knows here the food is cultural :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Lyla said:

I meant that it's not so lonely because of the spiritual side of it and because a lot of ppl is on their way. I guess it's not something what it used to be (at least what I heard)

Yes true. I wonder if there's a season to do it ... 

4 minutes ago, Lyla said:

I meant that it's not so lonely because of the spiritual side of it and because a lot of ppl is on their way. I guess it's not something what it used to be (at least what I heard)

I don't anything about El Camino- I just know that's it's a classic car :rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino