Jump to content
Bellazon

General Discussion


Recommended Posts

Adriana is going to mess around and let this guy ruin everything for her, even her reputation. Because it just isn’t a good look to do all that she did, post what she did, only to be back with him and pretending like everything is so great. The least she could have done was continue to be silent about him. Because I am sure a whole lot of people are looking at her crazy after realizing she took the time to delete the photos of him and post quotes aimed at him, only to be right back with him so quickly. Posting a photo of them holding hands, like does she not see how bad she looks for that?? All her pride goes out the window for man. When will she choose herself 

 

I wonder what he did to get her to make herself look stupid? Besides fleeing to miami, as always. Does he just show up even when she didn’t ask her to?  Did he guilt trip her using the turkish press thing? Is that why she mad that angry post to them? Did he use that to make her feel guilty, so she felt she had to talk to him? Did he use his family members  who are ill or recovered from illness? Or does he practice some kind of black magic that makes her willing to be out here looking like boo boo the fool lol. Because damn the least she could have done was not post him. And also pay attention to the fact that when people didn’t know they were together he lost alot of followers. He went from 330k to 328k, now he is back to 330k followers. It happens everytime they “break up”. I bet he is so happy. Adriana is posting about him again, its back in the media, and his followers are back up. He can now continue to use her and be happy for it. Meanwhile, I am sure as a woman people are losing their respect for her because you just don’t cause a scene like she did and then take it all back. Like why does a post about him gotta be the first thing she post? Why can’t it be her work, or her kids, something about her own life. Why is the first post she made for herself in the new year dedicated to a man that she claimed was a bad boyfriend and caused her mental and emotional unrest. She looks like such a fool, I want to be upset but its too stupid to be mad at. 

 

Like someone said, this will not end well. There is too much wrong. When you don’t handle things the right way, they don’t end right. And they can get mad all they want about their relationship being poorly viewed by fans and media but its their fault. Metin did whatever he did to make her mad. That was his fault.  And Adriana responded heavily using social media. They can not blame people for disliking them as a couple and not respecting it. Nobody respects a toxic relationship and they also don’t like to respect those who participate in them, knowing its toxic and unhealthy. Its terrible

 

and if they wanted people to stop talking about it, they need to stop posting about it publicly. As long as they keep doing that, we are going to talk about it and so will the media. Like I said, the blame has to stop being put on the fans and even the media. They are the ones making these poor decisions about their relationship and then they have the gall to do it publicly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So he ordered her to be "silent on instagram" to get enough attention to post this shit, and makes this synced to be more pathetic... Desperate for attention, both of them!

 

What will be the next order? Adriana give  me all your fortune now! And she will say: yes master! ..? This is getting ridiculous and sick on another level! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I saw it , I Tought it was some photo with Amanda Leoa lol , but later I se he posted he same with some text.. This thing between Adriana and Metin are make me tired  argh... I think this look like a couple of Chrildren, she act like this with him and let this guy take advantage of her .. She is a lost cause.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

So he ordered her to be "silent on instagram" to get enough attention to post this shit, and makes this synced to be more pathetic... Desperate for attention, both of them!

 

What will be the next order? Adriana give  me all your fortune now! And she will say: yes master! ..? This is getting ridiculous and sick on another level! 

 

I think he play with her that child's play "Simon Says"  .. she talk about empower women, but she's not a good example .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

I was so happy to finally see she posted an Insta Story... lol.... what disappointment and false hope when I opened it..

Was the same.

I've never not been a fan of them but atvtgis point they should just decide what they want to do and stop all these rubbish, I'm tired.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I think he play with her that child's play "Simon Says"  .. she talk about empower women, but she's not a good example .

Yes..she acts like a very very silly teenager who is living her first "love".. very imature to say it good

 

She is far faaaar away from be a empowered woman... and this is far away to be a healthy and truly relationship

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not quoting the posts I'm responding to because they're too long and I guess I'm sort of responding to all the comments, but I think it really is time to just let it go. It's hard to do. Despite some people thinking that the discussion around Metin is unnecessary and the criticism somehow unjust. It's true that they really put a spotlight on their relationship themselves when they are so publicly dramatic about the highs and lows, but most importantly-- it just is what it is. She has indeed made a terrible choice. At this point, it's difficult to argue that this opinion is a subjective one even. It almost seems like fact if you consider all that this creep has brought into her world. But they've been together since what? June of 2017? Whatever the reason might be, she has chosen the snake oilman and I think I'm getting tired of listening to myself even care. It's exhausting.

 

It kind of seems like their most recent coordinated post is a response to 'the haters'. Which always gets muddled with her fans, especially fans on BZ. Anytime her fans say something she doesn't like she takes it to heart. But I'm afraid that we might be actually giving in to Metin's agenda (since he clearly watches this forum like a hawk). The more that she reads that's true it seems like the more defensive she might be becoming. And the easier it is probably for Metin to convince her that the world is against her. She did this in the past too. Anytime anyone makes an honest evaluation that's not a positive one, she isn't for it. She does it to her friends too. As we know she has cut out people that actually cared to say something other than what she wanted to hear.

 

At this rate I'm just going to assume they'll get married. We've all been here before. I'm just really tired and feel kind of dumb for thinking that she ever matures mentally or emotionally. It just isn't going to happen. She's probably going to marry this man. I hope I'm wrong but watch an engagement unfold this year. I'll have to say I called it.

 

Just have to stop caring about this. Can't help anyone that doesn't want to help themselves TBH. Hopefully we'll start seeing some more beautiful candids of her though. Fingers crossed for the Oscars parties. If she goes, I'd love a look for both the VF party and Elton John's party.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

So he ordered her to be "silent on instagram" to get enough attention to post this shit, and makes this synced to be more pathetic... Desperate for attention, both of them!

 

What will be the next order? Adriana give  me all your fortune now! And she will say: yes master! ..? This is getting ridiculous and sick on another level! 

 

 

I don't think it's a stretch anymore to believe she would marry him. She has seen the worst and is still committed to him so it's possible. I do hope for her sake though there's a prenup. Girl makes me worry a little bit because she seems like the type that would dive all in without one, and Metin is... well, Metin... snake charmer smooth talker. He would only encourage it. Hell. Demand it.

 

But seriously. The Jeff bezos divorce... No prenup. The difference is that he and his wife built much of what they have together, and she was with him when he started Amazon. And they have children together and a heavy history of 25 years. Metin? Oh boy. lmao. Watch your money girl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm not quoting the posts I'm responding to because they're too long and I guess I'm sort of responding to all the comments, but I think it really is time to just let it go. It's hard to do. Despite some people thinking that the discussion around Metin is unnecessary and the criticism somehow unjust. It's true that they really put a spotlight on their relationship themselves when they are so publicly dramatic about the highs and lows, but most importantly-- it just is what it is. She has indeed made a terrible choice. At this point, it's difficult to argue that this opinion is a subjective one even. It almost seems like fact if you consider all that this creep has brought into her world. But they've been together since what? June of 2017? Whatever the reason might be, she has chosen the snake oilman and I think I'm getting tired of listening to myself even care. It's exhausting.

 

It kind of seems like their most recent coordinated post is a response to 'the haters'. Which always gets muddled with her fans, especially fans on BZ. Anytime her fans say something she doesn't like she takes it to heart. But I'm afraid that we might be actually giving in to Metin's agenda (since he clearly watches this forum like a hawk). The more that she reads that's true it seems like the more defensive she might be becoming. And the easier it is probably for Metin to convince her that the world is against her. She did this in the past too. Anytime anyone makes an honest evaluation that's not a positive one, she isn't for it. She does it to her friends too. As we know she has cut out people that actually cared to say something other than what she wanted to hear.

 

At this rate I'm just going to assume they'll get married. We've all been here before. I'm just really tired and feel kind of dumb for thinking that she ever matures mentally or emotionally. It just isn't going to happen. She's probably going to marry this man. I hope I'm wrong but watch an engagement unfold this year. I'll have to say I called it.

 

Just have to stop caring about this. Can't help anyone that doesn't want to help themselves TBH. Hopefully we'll start seeing some more beautiful candids of her though. Fingers crossed for the Oscars parties. If she goes, I'd love a look for both the VF party and Elton John's party.

 

 

Yeah, I agree on the bolded. Sometimes I see how fans and the media responds to this bullshit relationship, and I just know Adriana probably sees it, thinking people are just "haters" and "assholes" and they think nobody would ever be good enough for her. Now, I will admit, yes some fans want the BEST for Adriana or they just want her for themselves (the male fans). But I am legit a fan who is never judgemental of who she dates until I start seeing bad signs. I am not a superficial person myself, like Adriana I think personality and character is the most important. But when these nuckleheads she dates start showing their bad character, and metin has, then I think the fans have every right to not like these guys and and express it.To be honest, her fans were never wrong about any of them. I will admit, there are fans do want her to be like Irina or Gisele, who has a boyfriend/husband that matches them in some kind of way (whether in status OR just in looks). However, thats not the problem with metin. It is just not true. The problem is this guy is a creep who she has even said herself that he makes her feel bad emotionally and mentally. Adriana herself admitted she knows that this relationship is unhealthy to her. And thats literally what alot of her own fans think as well. So when they see her, literally just pretend like the problems that they have had didn't happen, it does nothing but makes people think lower of Metin AND her AND their relationship. She is a gemini, so they are always making themselves out to be a victim lol, Metin is one too and he ALSO makes himself out to be the victim all the damn time lol. So, I bet it is so hard for her to get that the reason her fans talk about their relationship like this is not only because of the way his looks, but more importantly how he seemed to have been using her since her met her. How un-genuine he comes across. How she can never be herself whenever she is dating him. People are not going to like this man for her.  I am aware Adriana probably thinks people are just being mean, its to the point that I don't even care because I know why people really think low of him. They have reasons.

 

I know that I am a fan of her as a model. I know that I think she is one of the most beautiful women inside and out and that she can be very dope career wise. However, just because people are fans doesn't mean they will like every  single thing about your life. Because there may be somethings in her life that isn't even worthy of respect, and this relationship is not.  Not after how much she complained about their relationship publicly and what she did. It's too toxic. Her fans and the media are not like her, they can't pretend like its all good the way she does. Not everybody is a pretender. Adriana may do that, but most people aren't. And I hope at 37 years old Adriana would understand that. Not all criticism is hating and Adriana has complained about this guy too much herself publicly to even think her fans would still like this. The fans are being REAL. Whats real is, this relationship is some bullshit and if Adriana doesn't stop this foolery she is going to cause even more problems for herself. And its nobody's fault but her own because she could have been smart and freed herself from it when her eyes were still open. She's taping her eyes shut now, so that she won't have to see his bullshit again

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

 She is a gemini, so they are always making themselves out to be a victim lol, Metin is one too and he ALSO makes himself out to be the victim all the damn time lol.

 

 I don't really believe in astrological signs amounting to anything but I will agree that she victimizes herself pretty frequently. I think I said this exact thing like a year ago but really, she's almost 40. She has autonomy. It's just unfortunate that she makes the same mistakes over and over again. We've said it in every which way possible. Her own friends that were practically family said these things to her super early on. And she just cut them off and still doesn't talk to them. She's stubbornly blind on the worst things. I agree though. It has become pointless to care.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

On a different note. I love the photos Marko shares of Valentina and Sienna. As Valentina gets older, she's looking more and more like Adriana. She also seems pretty tall for her age. Not too surprising since Marko is about 6'7.

Love the photos Marko posts too, and agree about Valentina.. tks God Marko is a very present father and is there to protect them...

 

Tbh I never though Adriana could be this way after her divorce and with kids..

 

Metin will publish some new book this month or next? If so I totally could say this happen to get attention of turkish media... something is more strange than usual

Link to post
Share on other sites

My goodness... Can’t you people just let it go? It’s been like what 3 years yet everyday there seems to be another essay in here about this whole situation. She’s almost 40 so I doubt she will change anytime soon when it comes to her personal life. She is a certain way and while some of you clearly don’t like it there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it except deal with it and move on. Maybe try to focus more on her career? There’s a big difference between speaking your opinion, saying you don’t like someone or a certain situation and expressing your feelings but there’s literally no point in saying the same thing everyday for 3 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys really need to stop this. I was quiet for a long time but this is getting ridiculous. I came here everyday to see what's new with Adriana and the only thing I read here is the shit you threw her way. YES HER WAY! She choose him, this is her life, she's all grown up. I'm sure she is aware of what you think about him. But how do you think it makes her feel? The reason why she is less and less active on social media is only because of people like you! Yes, I agree he's not good for her, he's a snake or going after her money blah blah. But do we really need to talk about the same Metin shit 24/7? Isn't enough to said it once? We all know Adriana can act very childish in her relationships so it's actually really funny to see you all going crazy about her unfollowing him. Didn't she do that everytime? Yes she does that. But we already knew that but wait...we should talk about that another 20 times right?! Nah let's talk about it whole year,  like you do about Metin! (yet from past we already know that unfollow means nothing!)

She wants to be with him so let her be with him. She's the ONE who has to know what's the best for her. Not you or me! I had my opinion and I said it, ONCE . Because once is enough. Nobody cares anymore, let her live for god sakes!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is universally accepted here that Adriana deserves someone way better and I think  that we should be allowed to have discussions about it, but please let’s not be redundant about it. We’ve said our minds, let’s just leave it at that until something else comes up because I have to agree with the others, I’m tired of coming here and reading the same damn thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Corner said:

I think it is universally accepted here that Adriana deserves someone way better and I think  that we should be allowed to have discussions about it, but please let’s not be redundant about it. We’ve said our minds, let’s just leave it at that until something else comes up because I have to agree with the others, I’m tired of coming here and reading the same damn thing. 

 

Well Adriana is being redundant in her relationship publicly, so people will be redundant when they respond.  Cause and effect. Thats why I said what I said earlier, the people you should be tired of is THEM. Because people are going to always express their opinions on whatever comes up. What came up yesterday? That hand picture and thats why people are talking because they can and its something else for them to talk about. Even the damn media is talking about it. That tells you, that this is something for anybody to talk about. Ya'll just can't control the WAY people will talk about them, but they are going to because they allowed for it. So yes, people will talk about it here. And yes things will get redundant because the relationship itself is. And yes @Isabell it was quiet at one point, because they were themselves.

 

It makes no sense that some of you think people should have regard on what they say about her on a public forum, after she did something herself publicly about her relationship. She makes it everybody else business and give them open space to talk about the shit. If she has that much of a problem about what people say, Like I said, she shouldn't be so public about her relationship in the way that she has. Adriana was posting subliminal about him publicly. What we aren't going to do this time around is act like its anybody else's fault, but hers, for this. All of what has happened is a result of their own actions. This is cause and effect, actions and  consequences. Thats life and it won't stop being that way just because you're tired of hearing people respond to what she/they do. We are tired of this relationship and how they handle it for all of us to see, but hey clearly they will still do what they want. And so will people here. The big lesson for everybody here is just because you are tired of something, doesn't mean you will be accommodated for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that you talk about her relationship, the issue is that y'all don't talk about anything. else. This isn't Adriana's thread anymore, this is Metin and Adriana's thread at this point. People come here to see if there's something about her career, future projects, what you want for hr career or just the discuss how beautiful she is but all you do is discuss her love life and that drives people away not only from her but from her work as well, you're not really helping. This whole Adriana and Metin discussion is pointless because we all know Adriana is stubborn and the more you try to tell her she's doing something wrong, the more she will keep doing it.

It's ok to be upset or worried about her, that's what fans are here for but right it's too much, let her made the mistakes because she seems to only learn when things hit rock bottom on her own terms.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

It's not that you talk about her relationship, the issue is that y'all don't talk about anything. else. This isn't Adriana's thread anymore, this is Metin and Adriana's thread at this point. People come here to see if there's something about her career, future projects, what you want for hr career or just the discuss how beautiful she is but all you do is discuss her love life and that drives people away not only from her but from her work as well, you're not really helping. This whole Adriana and Metin discussion is pointless because we all know Adriana is stubborn and the more you try to tell her she's doing something wrong, the more she will keep doing it.

It's ok to be upset or worried about her, that's what fans are here for but right it's too much, let her made the mistakes because she seems to only learn when things hit rock bottom on her own terms.

 

That is just not true. This page someone was talking about her kids looking like her. The last page we talked about her career and social media activity for her career and general attitude. Pages before that people were discussing if she was doing the IWC watches and Maybelline show. And before that we talked about her VS career and posted the respect she got. It is such an exaggeration and honestly a lie to say that we don't talk about anything else. And that is why I don't talk people who complain seriously. Especially since besides @Corner , when we DO talk about other things and Adriana's career, the people who complain don't take part in the discussion. Like go back to the parts where we do talk about the things I mentioned, and its only us.  But as soon as people talk about something they don't want to hear about, then they want to be vocal? Like atleast be a usual participant, instead of being someone who only shows up to tell people to shut up. That is not how that works neither. If you care that much about whats being said here and you think you can tell people when to respond to things, you should be participating in this forum alot more. If you want people to only talk about her career and stuff, ya'll need to be doing it yourselves. Because one thing about it, majority of everybody who talk about metin and adriana ALSO talk about her career. Then, the complainers are just the complainers besides like 2 people lol. Then have the nerve to act like we don't discuss anything else...Ya'll have selective reading.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't  have any selective reading, everytime I enter this thread I see three pages of Metin, Metin, Metin. It's annoying. The little talk, very littel talk about other things gets drowned on your Metin talk. Even admins are annoyed at that and keep telling you guys to stop or they will close the thread and you just won't stop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...