Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

We can just only hope that Adriana continues to do what she has been lately.. But yeah, sadly alot of people noticed a change in her after being with him, that they don't like. It is undeniable. Things are a LITTLE better now because she had a good week. She did walk a show in Paris and all that. I just hope he doesn't do what you think and ruins everything for good. I mean it is crazy how many people are legit concerned for Adriana and her ties with this man.Everybody says the same thing. And Adriana herself has been hot and cold with him, even this year. So she knows and sees things from her that she also doesn't like. Why she keeps taking him back and letting him continue to be something toxic, I don't know. She could do so much better.

But anyways, we have beat that horse to death. At this point we can only wait it out and see what happens. And pray she doesn't let this man ruin her career for good. Maybe the reason he is showing up is because soon she has other work to tend to soon and will be busy again. Just putting some positivity out there

100% agree!! She will be a lot of busy  in the next few months, this is a good thing .. and since the vs show it's now close than ever .. only 8 weeks, let's hope and see!!

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

100% agree!! She will be a lot of busy  in the next few months, this is a good thing .. and since the vs show it's now close than ever .. only 8 weeks, let's hope and see!!

Yeah lets hope he didn't convince her to leave that brand. Seriously. If he managed to do that, he must be some kind of witch or something. "Healer" my ass. If he causes Adriana to turn her back to a brand that she clearly loved and appreciated for 17 years and who she seen as her family, who treated her SO well for years and gave her an amazing career, if he manged to ruin that with his "influences", him calling himself a "healer" is a code word for something else lol.

But thinking positive, lets hope that is not the case!

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah lets hope he didn't convince her to leave that brand. Seriously. If he managed to do that, he must be some kind of witch or something. "Healer" my ass. If he causes Adriana to turn her back to a brand that she clearly loved and appreciated for 17 years and who she seen as her family, who treated her SO well for years and gave her an amazing career, if he manged to ruin that with his "influences", him calling himself a "healer" is a code word for something else lol.

Well .. She did said she wanted to be in VS into her 40th years .. let's hope she continue with the plan lol I really hope she get another FB before she leaves, since her and Heidi are the only angel who had 3 fb .. so let's hope she gets the 4th and get a SO or SW lol

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I hope she'll leave VS , this Brand is really Vulgar and Adriana is more mature ! She's incredible in Russel James book , I hope she'll pose nude more oftenand choose better brand for work !

Okay everyone for the 100th time, you are allowed to dislike whoever Adriana is dating but this constant bashing of Adriana's personal life has to stop. We can't keep on having endless pages of the same thing over and over again, this has been beaten to death. If you don't agree with what Adriana is doing with her personal life or career you still have to be respectful of her own choices and her private life. 

I kind agree about VS been vulgar lately.. VS was the symbol of sexy .. sexy models, sexy lingeries, sexy shows.. and now every year is kind be worse! I really would love to see Adriana creat some lingerie brand or swin, because, no one sell so much as Adriana .. she has the body, the face, people love her! I know she is very loyal to VS .. but the past years, VS hasnt treat her right, I Still can't believe about thoses outifts vs gave to her in 2015, while some non angels got something more beautiful, like Izabel, Gigi, Devon and Kendall. Last year in the vs holidays, it only show Adriana few seconds.. and almost look like it was Josephine's and Jasmine Commercial , the lingerie lately look like more as pink than mainline lol. I Have 100% if Adriana Leave vs she will get another contract with some lingerie brand like La Perla!

I wouldn't call VS vulgar. Its more childish than anything. I mean even Adriana herself does not walk as sophisticated as she used to for them. I mean, maybe if she did that would help it. A little bit lol.

And as much as I am no longer feeling VS, I would never say they don't treat her right. I can't even name another angel who has gotten more from VS than Adriana did. She truly is the best treated ever. Its just, its 18 years later, they can't KEEP using her all the time. They have to let those who haven't had their chance, do things. Adriana has been lucky that she was still opening sections every year. She is lucky to have 3 fantasy bras. She is lucky they gave her so many superbowl commercials to be in. Adriana has the most show openings. VS may not have given her the best outfits, but they let her open sections still. And not every older angel got that chance. Even Alessandra stopped getting those and I think heidi as well. Adriana had the privilege of getting an opening every year thus far, Adriana actually still is very lucky for how much VS done for her. They just don't use her often because she has been around so long. But she is still everywhere in their stores. And she has constantly gotten section openings. Thats why people think whenever she leaves VS it can't be via an IG post or statement because someone like her should get proper send off because her VS career is too iconic. She is iconic as well.

Plus, after what she did with the whole unfollowing VS account and majority of their angels, and stirring up the pot, she doesn't promote VS herself anymore... her fans can't be mad to be honest. For some reason Adriana wouldn't even post about the show while it was happening last year. She posted 0 things. She only posted about that show when it actually aired. IDK what got into her... well we know. but we aren't allowed to talk about it. But yeah, after what happened Adriana fans can't be too picky about what VS does for her this year. She has gotten some kind of honor for 17 years straight from them. And after what happened with the IG post and stuff and her lack of acknowledging VS these days, I don't think we can still demand for her to get the best outfits lol. We'd be lucky if she is still at VS and she even gets a section opening at this point.

I doubt Adriana gives any fucks about what Instagram users think. If anything lots her posts are implying she is done and tired of judgement of others.

Can anyone tell me if she explicitly said she is against nudity? Or that it was simply the “won’t take my clothes off for an empty cause”  - because that book where she took her clothes off was something she did for someone she knows for a long time and developed a relationship with. Supporting a friend is not an empty cause.

If anything I think that particular comment was more about editorials and campaigns. 

IMO she doesn’t need to take her clothes off. If she doesn’t want to do it when she doesn’t feel like it.. she shouldn’t. I have 0 issues with her not doing nudity. Her campaigns and appearances where she has clothes on are already good enough it adds nothing extra when she is being nude. She has done it in the past and that’s that... but when she doesn’t want to do it anymore than it should be fine. She looks smashing with her clothes on anyway. 

Anyway.. moving on

When it comes to VS - VS seems to be over her not doing anything except the show and not even beginning about Adriana’s behaviour towards the brand. I hope she walks and gets a proper send off.. that’s what she deserves!! 

7 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

I doubt Adriana gives any fucks about what Instagram users think. If anything lots her posts are implying she is done and tired of judgement of others.

Can anyone tell me if she explicitly said she is against nudity? Or that it was simply the “won’t take my clothes off for an empty cause”  - because that book where she took her clothes off was something she did for someone she knows for a long time and developed a relationship with. Supporting a friend is not an empty cause.

If anything I think that particular comment was more about editorials and campaigns. 

IMO she doesn’t need to take her clothes off. If she doesn’t want to do it when she doesn’t feel like it.. she shouldn’t. I have 0 issues with her not doing nudity. Her campaigns and appearances where she has clothes on are already good enough it adds nothing extra when she is being nude. She has done it in the past and that’s that... but when she doesn’t want to do it anymore than it should be fine. She looks smashing with her clothes on anyway. 

Anyway.. moving on

When it comes to VS - VS seems to be over her not doing anything except the show and not even beginning about Adriana’s behaviour towards the brand. I hope she walks and gets a proper send off.. that’s what she deserves!! 

Like Candice, she doesn't do much for them because she isn't asked to and she is a VET angel. Thats not under her control. She can't make them use her. VS just don't use their Vet angels anymore. Its not that VS is "over them", if they were, they would be fired or let go. VS is keeping them around for a reason. Its just other newer angels and models have to have their time. Adriana has gotten almost everything a model can get from them, more than once at that.

I meant they are over her in the way that they don’t need or want her in their campaigns anymore. It’s not a must for the brand to have Adriana or any of their vets for that matter in their campaigns or promo’s.

I am pretty sure they kept the vets around so the newest angels could adjust and see if it would work out. Now that transition is a working process.. 

I can see them slowly parting ways with the vets when their contracts are done... 

I don't agree. When VS is over someone, they get fired. Trust me. That has happened more recently than people think. Angels get kept around because they are still essential. Vet angels stop getting used as they get older all the time. It happened with heidi. It happened with Alessandra. And now it is with Candice and Adriana. It makes sense because you can't just keep using the same people for everything for years on out when you have other models who also need their exposure and their time.

In her recent interview with Good Morning America, she's talking about Victoria's Secret, saying that it is what helped her to stay in the business for so long and that the fans are very loyals, so I guess she's still working with them. At list I hope. 

By the way she is way too cute in this interview :heart: