Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

There is always a way to give someone the benefit of the doubt. There are a million things surrounding this account and mirey hara's behavior that scream suspect. And people can have more than one email address. Who is going to think to sign up with a fake account using a fake email address pretending to be metin/his mom so that adriana's fans on a forum can uncover the truth and realize it really IS metin or his mom. No one is playing 12- dimensional chess here. They're not very bright. 

You're opinion which you can't prove.There are just as many legit reasons to cast doubt on whether who has access to that account.And the more you wait the more you can't prove to anyone if those comments were deleted after they were seen here because IG doesn't have any statistic on when something is deleted.It is your word as a complete stranger to anyone outside this forum

3 minutes ago, morpheu said:

You're opinion which you can't prove.There are just as many legit reasons to cast doubt on whether who has access to that account.And the more you wait the more you can't prove to anyone if those comments were deleted after they were seen here because IG doesn't have any statistic on when something is deleted.It is your word as a complete stranger to anyone outside this forum

We're not in a court of law here. And yet there is enough circumstantial evidence or perhaps in your perception 'coincidences' to conclude that this was quite obviously Metin or Mirey. Additionally, this account is a recent development. They've been doing similarly shady things for a while and it fits into the narrative of their agenda. We don't have to wait for his mother to post a picture of herself with a caption reading "it was me guys!"

Never going to get that assurance that you're looking for.

8 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

We're not in a court of law here. And yet there is enough circumstantial evidence or perhaps in your perception 'coincidences' to conclude that this was quite obviously Metin or Mirey. Additionally, this account is a recent development. They've been doing similarly shady things for a while and it fits into the narrative of their agenda. We don't have to wait for his mother to post a picture of herself with a caption reading "it was me guys!"

Never going to get that assurance that you're looking for.

Obvious to you,not a member of her family who doesn't follow this thread,why would they when they know her?.I don't know adriana or anyone in her circle so it is pointless explaining anything to me and i am not defending him lol.You think people in her circle just start digging stuff about her boyfriends from IG?They obviously don't,not evreyone cares that much about IG.Especially older people who didn't grew up with social media

9 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

wasn't his mother not also tagged on one of Tamarasfake account post. Same as andrea vividor and Tamara?

That is true, she was tagged in the older ones that they posted but then they transitioned for some reason only to tagging Adriana. I have seen his mom get tagged in a lot of things though, I still don't know why she would respond to that account, and then all the things that followed would come. I'm less inclined to support that also given what we know.

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its not suspicious when the tamaradriana1 has been deleted After exposing part of the email used for the account here. Never forgot Metin deleting that comment that he liked from his ig after it was exposed here. It literally all makes sense.

I think what's more strange is what was pointed out earlier about how yesterday that account liked a comment by an adriana fan page that was talking shit about metin. they've never blocked anyone or done anything and suddenly after we make a post on here with mirey's comment it goes on private after 16 minutes or more. They probably thought that people would see the comment and be inclined to think it *Wasn't* them. Or like she was making a case for adriana. If you're going to go with that then maybe don't make the account private immediately after being called out. And metin is literally deleting tumblr posts. You think after 4 years of not logging into tumblr he decided to today because he DOESN'T read what's happening here? I feel like we've been saying it all along that they're shady and sending in tips about how they're going to get married I mean there were actual screenshots of metin's mom refusing to set the record straight.

59 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I didn't think they'd be this dumb. But stupidity has no bounds. 

0551C649-B3BC-471B-8272-AFA38D00907B.thumb.jpeg.6305bac8aaa2f4a420f03c381431f743.jpeg

If you try to reset the password for the fake account this is the account used to register. I wonder. Metin hara? Mirey hara? 

tumblr_omule3fwZC1w1swfno1_250.gif.80cf021173e2aa3b11259f2df6d14276.gif

58 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Then he shouldn't be threatening them again, esp not over something way more silly. And it still don't make sense for someone to try to bait someone in Adriana's family but go private when someone in metin's family responds, and ONLY go private after its been posted here. The comment was up for sixteen mintues. But the account doesn't go private, until someone posts the proof of his mom commenting here.

Just like he is deleting posts on his tumblr, after we posted screen shots of it here.

Just like when he was caught liking THIS comment,

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8cce7f1fe7364ed4f7dfab957f6739ec/tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

The comment was up for 20 hours. But he didn't delete that comment until it was posted HERE.

He has a habit of when he gets caught doing something wrong that Adriana may not have seen or known about, for trying to erase it. Shady.

Adriana's board has been around forever. There has to be someone that posts here or has posted here that may have some kind of relationship with someone adriana might know, right? It's common for other models that are really popular on here. And I'm wondering if it's the case for Adriana .

What’s wrong with Tamara?! Why did she even post such shit on instagram? If she thinks Adriana is doing wrong go and tell her not to us, like a true friend! I’m so triggered rn :angry: Talking shit on her publicly does not help situation to get better, she’s just fueled the shit. She always acts in this way whenever Adriana starts a relationship as if it was not her brother who is responsible of adriana’s broken hearth.

1 minute ago, ramires said:

What’s wrong with Tamara?! Why did she even post such shit on instagram? If she thinks Adriana is doing wrong go and tell her not to us, like a true friend! I’m so triggered rn :angry:

maybe she tried it many times.

3 minutes ago, ramires said:

What’s wrong with Tamara?! Why did she even post such shit on instagram? If she thinks Adriana is doing wrong go and tell her not to us, like a true friend! I’m so triggered rn :angry: Talking shit on her publicly does not help situation to get better, she’s just fueled the shit. She always acts in this way whenever Adriana starts a relationship as if it was not her brother who is responsible of adriana’s broken hearth.

I aggree with you.She should talk to her directly and calm about anything that bothered her,not like that.

Just now, emerald7 said:

maybe she tried it many times.

I agree with you, maybe it was just a provocation becuase she isolated from all of her friends so she tought doing a less private thing like that would have made her reflect about this, but Turkish people (him of his fans, whover they are) made this thing blow up to the proportios it has now, posting it on instaram and being loud about it. I underline that it was them, not us, since we all saw it, and outside of here no Adriana fan shared her ig story, at least to my knowledge. We didn't try to shade Adriana, it was them who did it.

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ya'll gotta be kidding me right now.

+1. Why are we talking about Tamara right now? Even if she was wrong in how she went about that--  she seems to be the thing Adriana needs to be LEAST worried about right now. Even if her method was imperfect at least she said something, someway. Adriana is dating someone that doesn't have her best interest at heart and demonstrates that on the daily.

Just now, ramires said:

If its not working just quit and let it go! What would someone gain from posting a complain on instagram? She worsened the problem :dry:

If her family and friends keeps letting it go she will never free herself from this ...(insert list of insults). It was a provocation, yes, but for her own good, better then do nothing and let her in his manipulative fangs. And as I stated before, it was his fans who spreaded it toshade Adriana in public, not us who Adriana fans who, for what I saw around, kept it for ourselves knowing it was a thing between the two of them. We know what respect is, they don't.

btw unrelated but goodnigth to you all, here in Italy is late night (or very early morning to be exact) so I go to bed. See ya all tomorrow, wishing us all a brighter new day, possibly free of Turkish gurus...

I mean, it’s not like Adriana is the picture of privacy the way she posts quotes and likes stuff whenever she’s having man issues. We know each and every time she’s going through something with these men by her own social media activity.  It’s not like Tamara went to TMZ. I doubt anyone outside of the Adriana fan circle is aware of this so it’s not on blast or anything. 

Sometimes you just need to vent and that’s what Tamara did. Yes, she’s connected to a celeb but she still has normal human reactions. ??‍♀️

Also the tamera stuff happened yesterday, you had 24 hours to be mad. I would rather someone in Adriana's circle, post something out of concern and hurt in an ig story

Then somebody who is supposed to be her PARTNER and a person she is changing for, creating fake accounts to upset Her daughter's AUNT. To get adriana to be upset at her and unfollower her. Who also said some bad things about adriana too, calling her obsessed with metin. And we all know that he or someone he knows ran that account because when the email for it is show, and its posted HERE, the account gets deleted like everything else metin does

https://78.media.tumblr.com/93683142ecc3e84a475e57e5a9bd8989/tumblr_p228dbaZgu1vuad6ho1_540.jpg

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

If her family and friends keeps letting it go she will never free herself from this ...(insert list of insults). It was a provocation, yes, but for her own good, better then do nothing and let her in his manipulative fangs. And as I stated before, it was his fans who spreaded it toshade Adriana in public, not us who Adriana fans who, for what I saw around, kept it for ourselves knowing it was a thing between the two of them. We know what respect is, they don't.

btw unrelated but goodnigth to you all, here in Italy is late night (or very early morning to be exact) so I go to bed. See ya all tomorrow, wishing us all a brighter new day, possibly free of Turkish gurus...

Yes but taking to IG to share your frustrations about someone is a bad thing to do.She should have met adriana and tell her in private, not on IG.Especially since it is not clear what is her problem with her.Hell, she could be mad because adriana was with her boyfriend from another country which she doesn't see that often and didn't see her when she wen't to miami.It will only make it worse by going public.Good night btw

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Adriana does it. I don't remember you all saying this the many times Adriana has done it.

When has she shared anything bad related to her close friends or familly on IG?Tamara's post was quite obvious since she was clearly in miami at the time.And she either meant adriana or another female friend from miami.