Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It truly is weird, out of ALL times thats when they chose to go private. After you posted here that someone in his family commented on the Tamera posts.

to even click on that photo is kinda odd. They don't know Tamera so they shouldn't be compelled to click on it, unlike Adriana or somebody. And because its not Adriana being show, its not metin being shown. Its words on a screen, BUT Adriana nor metin is mentioned, so why even waste your time on it.

But the biggest clue is how the account turned private when someone is his family comments. Nothing was done when fan accounts of Adriana talked to the user. The page was not turned private. I mean the user had the audacity to comment ON Tamera's page so its not like they were scared of anyone who know Adriana or Metin personally, saying something. They were literally trying to provoke Tamera (and I believe Adriana into unfollowing Tamera). BUT when Metin's mom chooses to comment THATS when the user gets scared? Thats when it goes private? Makes no sense. Just like it didn't make sense how metin didn't threaten to sue turkisk press when they said him and Adriana were having a child out of wedlock. Or when they to invasive pics of Adriana and Him on vacation. HOWEVER, he threatens to sue over simple break rumors. Now the account, like him doesn't make sense. They BAITED Tamera to respond. And Tamera's is in Adriana's family, like it or not because those are her children's aunts and they clearly want her to respond. Also, they didn't go private when multiple fan accounts commented to them. But when someone in metin's family gets caught here commenting,  thats when it goes private :/

Like Marko, the only point I was worried was about his fame of womanazer... 

Metin just has 1 sister right? And she doesn't has Instagram? Like their parents have and she not?!? I think it is someone of his family...

At this point I'm not feel sorry for Adriana... I'm just worried with her kids tbh

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

It truly is weird, out of ALL times thats when they chose to go private. After you posted here that someone in his family commented on the Tamera posts.

to even click on that photo is kinda odd. They don't know Tamera so they shouldn't be compelled to click on it, unlike Adriana or somebody. And because its not Adriana being show, its not metin being shown. Its words on a screen, BUT Adriana nor metin is mentioned, so why even waste your time on it.

But the biggest clue is how the account turned private when someone is his family comments. Nothing was done when fan accounts of Adriana talked to the user. The page was not turned private. I mean the user had the audacity to comment ON Tamera's page so its not like they were scared of anyone who know Adriana or Metin personally, saying something. They were literally trying to provoke Tamera (and I believe Adriana into unfollowing Tamera). BUT when Metin's mom chooses to comment THATS when the user gets scared? Thats when it goes private? Makes no sense. Just like it didn't make sense how metin didn't threaten to sue turkisk press when they said him and Adriana were having a child out of wedlock. Or when they to invasive pics of Adriana and Him on vacation. HOWEVER, he threatens to sue over simple break rumors. Now the account, like him doesn't make sense. They BAITED Tamera to respond. And Tamera's is in Adriana's family, like it or not because those are her children's aunts and they clearly want her to respond. Also, they didn't go private when multiple fan accounts commented to them. But when someone in metin's family gets caught here commenting,  thats when it goes private :/

He did threaten to sue the press when they were taking invasive pics of her.It was on his twitter before he deleted it back then.And she was online,she recently comented on lais IG

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Metin deleted a post from his tumblr archive. I'm not sure which one-- none of the ones shared here. But the count was 2/16/9/12 and now there's 11 posts under a particular month. Watch him delete the entire account.

It doesn't matter, we got a screen shot of the worst thing has said. Something that someone like him, who preaches about love and "not focusing on external qualities, SHOULDN'T be posting.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/65faf919f6cf23bb0a35a99f42638ac9/tumblr_mf4hs2GOE11rhnxrjo1_1280.jpg

He can delete ALL he wants, we still got it all here. Everything he has tried to delete after visiting here, we still have it all. It doesn't matter. All the get rich and success accounts he follows, we still got proof he followed them on the last page. Its all here.

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah at this point let's stop trying to debate whether it's them or not. It's them.

59 minutes ago, morpheu said:

He did threaten to sue the press when they were taking invasive pics of her.It was on his twitter before he deleted it back then

Then he shouldn't be threatening them again, esp not over something way more silly. And it still don't make sense for someone to try to bait someone in Adriana's family but go private when someone in metin's family responds, and ONLY go private after its been posted here. The comment was up for sixteen mintues. But the account doesn't go private, until someone posts the proof of his mom commenting here.

Just like he is deleting posts on his tumblr, after we posted screen shots of it here.

Just like when he was caught liking THIS comment,

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8cce7f1fe7364ed4f7dfab957f6739ec/tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

The comment was up for 20 hours. But he didn't delete that comment until it was posted HERE.

He has a habit of when he gets caught doing something wrong that Adriana may not have seen or known about, for trying to erase it. Shady.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I didn't think they'd be this dumb. But stupidity has no bounds. 

0551C649-B3BC-471B-8272-AFA38D00907B.thumb.jpeg.6305bac8aaa2f4a420f03c381431f743.jpeg

If you try to reset the password for the fake account this is the account used to register. I wonder. Metin hara? Mirey hara? 

tumblr_omule3fwZC1w1swfno1_250.gif.80cf021173e2aa3b11259f2df6d14276.gif

OH MY GOD

It truly is someone in their family being the tamaradriana1 account! OH my god. OH MY GOD. This needs to be shown to Adriana, FORREAL. Shit.

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

OH MY GOD

It truly is someone in their family being the tamaradriana1 account! OH my god. OH MY GOD. This needs to be shown to Adriana, FORREAL. Shit.

If you care about her so much,dm her familly and close friends and show them only proof,pictures and what not,not all the comments on here,nobody from her side will spend time reading through evrey single thing here.And do it in a respectfull way

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

If you care about her so much,dm her familly and close friends and show them only proof,pictures and what not,not all the comments on here,nobody from her side will spend time reading through evrey single thing here.And do it in a respectfull way

I will try... Not sure if its gonna work but how else, will Adriana see this.

ALSO the page has been deleted after @fieldofoptics posting that its clearly someone from their family's email, who made that account trying to brait tamera and trying to get Adriana to unfollow her children's auntie.

They're a trifling bunch. I'm done trying to dig up anything more even though if she needs it, there is more out there that's PRETTY damn obvious that I'm just realizing.

You don't have to go to Adriana herself. All you need to do is find someone that's close enough to her that has an open enough ear to at least consider what you're saying. If after that Adriana still wants to be willfully ignorant then that's on her. If she's going to be mad about people trying to show her the light instead of using common sense then she can do that and she doesn't even deserve to be shown otherwise. Truthfully, she should already know. You don't need it to go as far as what's been uncovered today to wake up and cut off a cancer. She's almost 40 years old and it's so painful that she doesn't have the capacity to think for some reason. But whatever the case might be, it's worth trying to have someone comprehensively relay this to her. But my guess is that even if it happens, it won't do anything. Think about how absurd it is for a grown man and his mother to play these social media parlor games to try to capitalize on adriana's fame and isolate her. They're twisted psychopaths. If Metin hasn't been bad enough for Adriana already, this isn't likely to be the final straw. But it's still worth a shot.

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I will try... Not sure if its gonna work but how else, will Adriana see this.

ALSO the page has been deleted after @fieldofoptics posting that its clearly someone from their family's email, who made that account trying to brait tamera and trying to get Adriana to unfollow her children's auntie.

Don't know how much her mother knows english.Her cousin maybe,maybe tamara ,chris the agent etc.There are screenshots of evreything here,you can just make pictures of him liking comments,his mother commenting,that fake account attacking tamara and the password thing,his tumblr.Don't link this thread imo.I'm 100% sure she isn't trying to dig up stuff about him,because she allready knows him for one and she obviously never did with the others.But don't give advice to her in your post,you will sound like a stalker,just screenshots and say like:I am long time fan of adriana and a lot about her boyfriend and familly seems shady,please just take a look at this and make up your own mind,i'm sorry for disturbing you and have a nice day.And post the pictures about his stuff,it is enough to raise some eyebrows

I am going to talk with some fan accounts that I know, Also.

BEFORE they could delete that account, which they did because someone has caught that the email, is simular to metin's and his mom's name (starting with a m ending with an a)

I have the process so, it doesn't look like its fake, there is a scratch there to protect my OWN identity, which is proof that  I really did try to log in and with their username and got the email. This shows the proccess of how you can get the email from IG  

IMG_2463.thumb.jpg.a4b917c1bf18c195e04c91f28c63179b.jpgIMG_2464.thumb.jpg.4027f2f6601a7f1c16de45e77fa1825a.jpgIMG_2465.thumb.jpg.b1d26050874f73cbb40e3a94d1ac9593.jpg

Omfg. @fieldofoptics you are the real MVP! She NEEDS to see this. I was in nonchalant mode but to have this shit confirmed that it was him or his mammy, infuriates me! Probably the mom, who else would refer to him as a prince except a mom.

METIN and MIREY, since you’re clearly lurking, let me address you directly, you two are PATHETIC! Schemes can get you in but they won’t keep you in, believe that. You both are opportunist scum and your day is coming. Believe that. 

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am going to talk with some fan accounts that I know, Also.

BEFORE they could delete that account, which they did because someone has caught that the email, is simular to metin's and his mom's name (starting with a m ending with an a)

I have the process so, it doesn't look like its fake, there is a scratch there to protect my OWN identity, which is proof that  I really did try to log in and with their username and got the email. This shows the proccess of how you can get the email from IG  

IMG_2463.thumb.jpg.a4b917c1bf18c195e04c91f28c63179b.jpgIMG_2464.thumb.jpg.4027f2f6601a7f1c16de45e77fa1825a.jpgIMG_2465.thumb.jpg.b1d26050874f73cbb40e3a94d1ac9593.jpg

That looks suspicious but at the same time you can't proove if it's her mothers,she can very well use @yahoo for her real IG and this might be one of this crazy fans.It is suspicious though that she randomly found it.It depends how and what proof you show to her friends or family and how you talk in that msg.

Its not suspicious when the tamaradriana1 has been deleted After exposing part of the email used for the account here. Never forgot Metin deleting that comment that he liked from his ig after it was exposed here. It literally all makes sense.

4 minutes ago, morpheu said:

That looks suspicious but at the same time you can't proove if it's her mothers,she can very well use @yahoo for her real IG and this might be one of this crazy fans.It is suspicious though that she randomly found it

There is always a way to give someone the benefit of the doubt. There are a million things surrounding this account and mirey hara's behavior that scream suspect. And people can have more than one email address. Who is going to think to sign up with a fake account using a fake email address pretending to be metin/his mom so that adriana's fans on a forum can uncover the truth and realize it really IS metin or his mom by attempting to reset a password.

Stop. No one is playing 12- dimensional chess here. They're not very bright. 

4 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

Omfg. @fieldofoptics you are the real MVP! She NEEDS to see this. I was in nonchalant mode but to have this shit confirmed that it was him or his mammy, infuriates me! Probably the mom, who else would refer to him as a prince except a mom.

METIN and MIREY, since you’re clearly lurking, let me address you directly, you two are PATHETIC! Schemes can get you in but they won’t keep you in, believe that. You both are opportunist scum and your day is coming. Believe that. 

It could be another member of their family since many of them seem to have names that start with M. I believe his sister's name starts with R though, so it leaves Metin and Mirey (As far as what we know) also to top it off-- not like this is the ONLY thing that draws suspicion on them. We've been knowing.