Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Guys .. I've been reading all these confusions and honestly I do not know what else to say .. the only thing I have to say is a saying that people say a lot here in Brazil that is called this: "The worst blind is the one who does not wants to see "And I think it's the right phrase for Adriana, even because lack of warning was not.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Guys .. I've been reading all these confusions and honestly I do not know what else to say .. the only thing I have to say is a saying that people say a lot here in Brazil that is called this: "The worst blind is the one who does not wants to see "And I think it's the right phrase for Adriana, even because lack of warning was not.

Here in Italy we have the exact same one too.

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

So she deletes it just bc of that crazy acc

Metin's past seems obscure like his present..he is not a genuine person 

Right, someone who preaches what he does should have been like this back in 2013. He was literally in his 30s.

But its clear from his tumblr page, he really wasn't. His page doesn't have anything related to what he claims he has been about his whole life. and he posted nasty jokes about people's outer appearance which goes against what he says.

http://metinhara-blog.tumblr.com/archive  

He was in his 30s making this kinds of jokes.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/65faf919f6cf23bb0a35a99f42638ac9/tumblr_mf4hs2GOE11rhnxrjo1_1280.jpg

Then he follows all those accounts about success and getting rich

IMG_2436.thumb.jpg.c87d90bbb7147a38fb592ce495179923.jpg

IMG_2437.thumb.jpg.c54cb7e75ee537cad7fdad52822212bc.jpg

IMG_2435.thumb.PNG.f7b3e78e68dece0125b95f2344f76184.PNG

Its obvious that love and genuine compassion is the last thing he is actually about. I figured that when he literally took credit for being behind the post adriana made about not taking off her clothes for empty causes BUT he was following alot of models who took their clothes off in every other post. How you gonna "teach" as he put it, adriana to be that way when you're following models who do it all the time? Because Adriana is your girlfriend, thats why you're teaching her to be that way?

As far as Adriana goes, I am nearly hopeless, She won't even post anymore at all for whatever reason, I am not sure what she has going on at this point. Is she mad with the world for trying to look out for her or what?  and if her agents aren't going to sit down and talk with her about this, why don't they pick up her damn slack? The holidays is over, they can work again.

Its like her nor her team don't care about shit anymore. Regardless of her personal life, she is headed towards the end of her career, atleast try to guide her to finish it off with greatness. Its like she disappeared off of the face of this earth since last year.

6 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Guys.. Did u saw that crazy IG? They have been post that stories of Tamara a lot of times. I am so scary of this crazy people. It give me the 70 vibes with that cult of Manson. But in 21st century it is Metin. ?????

QuickMemo+_2018-01-05-15-57-54.png QuickMemo+_2018-01-05-15-58-02.png

If you watch the comment on one of those posts you will see my comment calling them out, but the only reply I got was from another newly made account, that obviously is the same person, menacing of reporting my account. Like their words have any kind of attendibility, Tamara's story itself says a comlete different thing, it's obvious.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

If you watch the comment on one of those posts you will see my comment calling them out, but the only reply I got was from another newly made account, that obviously is the same person, menacing of reporting my account. Like their words have any kind of attendibility, Tamara's story itself says a comlete different thing, it's obvious.

Who it would be this person? Maybe Metin of one of his friends of family? This guy it is going to far!

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

Who it would be this person? Maybe Metin of one of his friends of family? This guy it is going to far!

Him, one of his friends/"business" partners, relative, idk. Anyway it's obvious what they think of him, Turkish prince bleah :sick:

There's some random Turkish account that has liked every one of those posts even though they keep posting the same thing. And she liked the most recent one too and it was only posted two minutes or so ago. 

But I'm still convinced that the account is Metin or someone that knows him. Stop commenting and feeding the troll. It's what he wants guys. 

Also, when I go through adrianas tagged posts I'm always amused by how many quotes are falsely attributed to her. Not just because she didn't say them but because it's almost always some kind of corny high school mean girl kind of thing like "I won't cry for you my mascara is too expensive" except that she's the model most likely to cry over these scrubs out here :shocking:

Wow, I just saw what happened with Tamara. I don't want to be alarmist, but I see a very bleak future for Adriana if she doesn't realize in time the serious mistake she is making by not running away from this man. He is trying to isolate her from all her friends who don't support their relationship (and no one minimally intelligent can support such a toxic relationship), she will end up having no contact with anyone famously losing job opportunities, spoiling her public image more and more,  she will end up meeting only with the people he allows to be in her life.

Even I, who am a fan of Adriana for more than 10 years, am beginning to lose interest in her. She has always been my favorite model because besides being the most beautiful woman in the world, she seemed to me a very nice woman, very generous and very strong, who didn't let herself be manipulated by men. But in the last two years she's not showing me that she really is that way.

On the other hand, what the hell is wrong with the turks? I mean, they are the craziest fans I've ever seen.

16 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Even I, who am a fan of Adriana for more than 10 years, am beginning to lose interest in her. She has always been my favorite model because besides being the most beautiful woman in the world, she seemed to me a very nice woman, very generous and very strong, who didn't let herself be manipulated by men. But in the last two years she's not showing me that she really is that way.

To be honest Adriana has never been that for me. I've never seen her not react in a pathetic way when it comes to men. I'm not including anything before Marko because 1. I am not aware of that history with any detail 2. It was during a time when one can argue that they were maybe not who they would become or were not grown.

But ever since Marko and maybe even including him since there's some questionable things in that relationship but tbh they had a relationship for many years and you can't judge something like adultery or what happens in the scope of a marriage with two children as being black and white, so without counting that, looking at who she has been in the majority of her adult life (30s)... there's just nothing there that speaks to her being smart or strong when it comes to men. I've never seen it.  And I'm highlighting this right now because at this point I don't even think most of us are arguing that. That ship has sailed so long ago right? Like I think most of us have accepted she will always pick losers because she has no standards. But this is way beyond that. This guy is a con artist and he's dangerous and he's putting it all on display. You don't even have to search to try to find reasons for why this man is bad. He is wearing it on his face and with every action. I am sincerely at this point just worried about the further damage he will cause to her brand and maybe her reputation. But more importantly probably her well being and her family. He's super shady. I can see there being some kind of news or information that comes out that might really, really embarrass her and even worse devastate her.

This guy is not even what he pretends to be in ways not dealing with Adriana and he has managed to make a career from it.

35 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

To be honest Adriana has never been that for me. I've never seen her not react in a pathetic way when it comes to men. I'm not including anything before Marko because 1. I am not aware of that history with any detail 2. It was during a time when one can argue that they were maybe not who they would become or were not grown.

But ever since Marko and maybe even including him since there's some questionable things in that relationship but tbh they had a relationship for many years and you can't judge something like adultery or what happens in the scope of a marriage with two children as being black and white, so without counting that, looking at who she has been in the majority of her adult life (30s)... there's just nothing there that speaks to her being smart or strong when it comes to men. I've never seen it.  And I'm highlighting this right now because at this point I don't even think most of us are arguing that. That ship has sailed so long ago right? Like I think most of us have accepted she will always pick losers because she has no standards. But this is way beyond that. This guy is a con artist and he's dangerous and he's putting it all on display. You don't even have to search to try to find reasons for why this man is bad. He is wearing it on his face and with every action. I am sincerely at this point just worried about the further damage he will cause to her brand and maybe her reputation. But more importantly probably her well being and her family. He's super shady. I can see there being some kind of news or information that comes out that might really, really embarrass her and even worse devastate her.

This guy is not even what he pretends to be in ways not dealing with Adriana and he has managed to make a career from it.

Don't know where you got adultery from,the rumors at that time was marko cheating on her but her team denied it.If she had committed adultery marko would have been granted custody of their children after more then a year in court.She filled for divorce and got the children and the house.

Adriana still doesn't think this is a bad idea?! He and his family literally orchestrate their manipulation. Everyone knows it. Tamara knew it. She tried to warn her and Metin's MOM has to console people that THEY need to be patient with Adriana? She basically acknowledges that Adriana dismissed her friends for Metin lmao and she's fronting like this ISN'T them. They realized no one will buy this shit and instantly put it on private 30 seconds after my first screen shot.

After all of this?!?!?

tumblr_omule3fwZC1w1swfno1_250.gif.dcfb2364979a5be257ce4d7a19b29a0d.gif

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Adriana still doesn't think this is a bad idea?! He and his family literally orchestrate their manipulation. Everyone knows it. Tamara knew it. She tried to warn her and Metin's MOM has to console people that THEY need to be patient with Adriana? She basically acknowledges that Adriana dismissed her friends for Metin lmao and she's fronting like this ISN'T them. They realized no one will buy this shit and instantly put it on private 30 seconds after my first screen shot.

After all of this?!?!?

tumblr_omule3fwZC1w1swfno1_250.gif.dcfb2364979a5be257ce4d7a19b29a0d.gif

We don't even know where Adriana is at this point. Doesn't look like she is online nor has she been.

Jesus!!!! Golden heart? Hahahahaha His people are SO DESPERATE about this theme... 

Someone send his messages from past to Adriana? 

He doesn't want her near Tamara esp. bc she is Marko's sister.. She even unfollow Ziza... If I was Marko I could be very worried about my kids near this psycho fake guru

Agree, Adriana always had problems in this area I think but now the situation is much worse

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Jesus!!!! Golden heart? Hahahahaha His people are SO DESPERATE about this theme... 

Someone send his messages from past to Adriana? 

He doesn't want her near Tamara esp. bc she is Marko's sister.. She even unfollow Ziza... If I was Marko I could be very worried about my kids near this psycho fake guru

Agree, Adriana always had problems in this area I think but now the situation is much worse

Yeah, she ended up in the wrong hands. She ended up in somebody who is actually manipulative and not stupid and who is trying to play her and change her. Atleast all the other men in Adriana's life, truly wanted to be with her because of who was. Like they accepted her dealt with her as she came and they were't trying to pull tricks. Not them, not their family