Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Thank you :smile: I hope they post her interview on youtube or his website, because I made a quick search on torrent and I didn't find the episodes of that show yet.

i see that issue with most shows that air exclusively on american cable channels unless they share it themselves on youtube or their site.Hopefully we can get the tv show when it airs:sad:.

7 minutes ago, morpheu said:

i see that issue with most shows that air exclusively on american cable channels unless they share it themselves on youtube or their site.Hopefully we can get the tv show when it airs:sad:.

I am quite sure about that, since lifetime tv posts all the episodes of its shows online, and I can easily circumvent the regional restriction to get them, but on torrent I just saw this morning they have all the Project Runway episodes, and it's from lifetime as well, so I guess tomorrow morning I'll find it already, and share the links here.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

I am quite sure about that, since lifetime tv posts all the episodes of its shows online, and I can easily circumvent the regional restriction to get them, but on torrent I just saw this morning they have all the Project Runway episodes, and it's from lifetime as well, so I guess tomorrow morning I'll find it already, and share the links here.

ok,thank you:smile:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Did yall see her new interviews? Her English improved so much o.o, she improved more this year than in the past 15 years in her career lol, but this will be great for her I'm sure

I noticed that when she did that beauty panel last month, she was getting better.

26 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I'm looking around for the Harry Talk Show full interview, but i can't find that episode anywhere on torrent, in their webiste or else. Someone knows where to find it?

www.9now.com.au

I think that one,it shows that it has episodes from searching on google but it is retricted to australia.The only thing i could find right now,she is in season 2 episode 9.Maybe we need to wait a bit longer

8 minutes ago, morpheu said:

www.9now.com.au

I think that one,it shows that it has episodes from searching on google but it is retricted to australia.The only thing i could find right now,she is in season 2 episode 9.Maybe we need to wait a bit longer

Damn it, TunnelBear, the VPN free program I use, doesn't support Australia... anyway it seems they have only season 1 there. Yes let's hope they pmake it availabel somewhere.

After this interview i see a small build up of talk about her throwing shade at kendal on youtube and a forum.Hope it doesn't cach on.I really don't see how she threw shade at her.She was actually really classy about it.She never ever threw shade at another model,praised a lot of them including kendal and never picked a fight on social media

2 minutes ago, morpheu said:

After this interview i see a small build up of talk about her throwing shade at kendal on youtube and a forum.Hope it doesn't cach on.I really don't see how she threw shade at her.She was actually really classy about it.She never ever threw shade at another model,praised a lot of them including kendal and never picked a fight on social media

She was a pro at dodging problematic answers, but it clearly transpired that she couldn't care less about that prize Kendall won, and I agree with her: it has 0 influence on her own career so it's not her place to judge anyone else, specially in a public interview. As the interviewer said, she is not an hater, she never threw shade on anyone (besides Bieber who deserved it all for starting that fake rumour after being rejected by her at the Cannes Chopard party).

9 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She was a pro at dodging problematic answers, but it clearly transpired that she couldn't care less about that prize Kendall won, and I agree with her: it has 0 influence on her own career so it's not her place to judge anyone else, specially in a public interview. As the interviewer said, she is not an hater, she never threw shade on anyone (besides Bieber who deserved it all for starting that fake rumour after being rejected by her at the Cannes Chopard party).

i think she just made low key joke about the whole bieber thing.When she makes a joke about something she immediately laughs after it(some people are like that),she does this all the time,at least that is how i perceived it.There was a video of her in the club where it all happened on youtube when she was dancing right next to a random guy(i couldn't tell who he was) and bieber was right behind her the whole time looking like a stalker and when she left he just stood there.The video was deleted afterwards though.

I doubt it will be big. Idk any person who felt like Adriana's comment was offensive. And it wasn't. She clearly doesn't want any appeared problems between them. The interview happened yesterday anyway, if nobody is talking about it by now they aren't going to be.

Hm, It didn't get a little popular on youtube. But everyone actually took the time to watch the videos themselves. And everybody complimented her on how classy she answered the question, and gracious. I did see two dumb people who clearly didn't watch the video and only looked at the headline saying "she is older and bitter", they are stupid trolls ofcourse. Not even smart enough to look at the video themselves

I watched the show and eh. I never really liked shows like this, I never even watched project runway.

But I think the freaking EDITING, is a no. Its hard to catch up with whats going on. There is so much and Adriana must got somebody who edits VS current fashion shows to edit this show because it was so choppy and quick.

Now, Adriana as a host... She wasn't herself much, I feel like. I think she was very nervous and it was her first time and she was so focused on pronouncing things right, she couldn't even be herself. So, I understand that, its just unfortunate because she actually has a great personality to contribute. I hope she got less nervous as time went on. But can't fault her for being more focused on making sure people can finally understand what she is saying and not complain about how she talks

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I didn't watch..but by the commecials I can say sometimes Adriana moves her mouth in a weird way when she talks, her lips I don't know, it's just not natural.. can be this what you said @Souled

Well actually, there wasn't any of that really on the show. It seems Adriana tried harder not to do that and anytime when she ended up doing it, the camera cut from her. She looked good completed, even when talking but as I said, it was because she was def trying harder to be presentable, which is why her actual personality ended up not shinning through much. She was more robotic but its understandable. Because then people would pick at her english or her facial expressions when she expresses herself.

I know. I honestly don't think she can even help it sometimes, thats just the way she was talk. I'm just saying as someone who actually watched it, she was pretty different on the show. I was waiting for her to be how she usually is in interviews and stuff and she wasn't that much. Even others on social media regular viewers said she acted like she was on some kind of medicine/drug that calmed people who are like hyper/anxious down to a sedated state. And thats never her lol,