Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t speak for the girls since I do not personally know them myself, but at that age it is tough to leave friends and school behind. Especially in a place you grew up!

She has multiple shared tiktok accounts with her friends in LA and goes live sometimes. Unfortunately there are fake accounts too

Yeah they are unusually popular despite Adriana kinda gatekeeping them from the public. She'll post them on her IG maybe like once a year. But the Tiktok edits of them started going crazy viral because of the two events she took them to. Like there's a video of Sienna with 20M views at the Hunger Games Premier. And Valentina has even more views. There's fake Valentina accounts with like 150K followers. It's alot of attention despite Adriana not trying to push them into the spotlight. She seems to want them to have a normal childhood. She isn't out here allowing Valentina to model yet but I agree Valentina could be the next nepo it girl/model if they play their cards right once she's older.

Has anyone noticed the amount of photos she has deleted from her instagram? Its very weird. Like she deleted everything she did for VS last year.

She deleted certain venice film festival posts and that other small film festival post as well.

I really don't get it. I was wondering maybe she deleted those VS posts because she was bigger in all of them because they were fresh post partum, but she didn't delete others where she appeared just as heavier. Like the venice film festival post that she did delete was WAY better than this one that she kept:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw2lfm0sS_L/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwxpIKVs2Y8/?img_index=1

These were the ones she deleted

tumblr_57427c37c3a033894e8baba396470105_14d5db2e_1280.thumb.jpg.158e756e78e55d676ad943b71b750a09.jpg

tumblr_f2afc13e0f689b632146db359adb9f80_7f16f90e_500.thumb.jpg.7944177ab2711e2641460c8cd6137a1e.jpg

tumblr_ae50f429eb54383726dba05a528b8e05_3efe39aa_500.thumb.jpg.89123eab205a25f194b7916a3d6ff658.jpg

Like why did she delete the actual better pictures?? I don't get it lol. We all know she does some very weird and questionable things that we never understand but I feel like after all the scrutiny, WHY would she delete the best content from her IG page for 2023?? Like was it to prevent people from noticing that she some weight at that time, but basically picked it back up later last year?.... thats the only logic I see of why she would remove the better photos from these events. Except for the VS content. I have no idea why in the world would she delete every single thing she did with them last year like that

:/

• 2 weeks later...

Closing this thread, for good. You people are simply incapable of not doing armchair diagnosis of a woman you've never met (and lovely to see we've hit a new low here by also bringing in her children!) and quite frankly, it's exhausting having to delete posts all the time. 

• Clauds locked this topic