Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^Limalicious I agree there is no comparision to YOUNG Adriana when she was on top of the world and most gorgeous thing ever and all, but lately I'm starting to change my opinion on her, she's still extremely hot but now shes...just well different.

Irina, in my opinion, is the next best thing now, right AFTER Adriana. Miranda Kerr is in 3rd place :whistle:

^Limalicious I agree there is no comparision to YOUNG Adriana when she was on top of the world and most gorgeous thing ever and all, but lately I'm starting to change my opinion on her, she's still extremely hot but now shes...just well different.

Irina, in my opinion, is the next best thing now, right AFTER Adriana. Miranda Kerr is in 3rd place :whistle:

hello, you are the only one i thought fast to reply to.

Victorias Secret is in the process of putting out new credit cards to all their VS and parent companies

the credit cards are changing why beats me but the main bank said that the ppl that just have a small limit will receive a pink card not like a credit card but like the free offers or so much off. plezzzzzzzzzzz can u tell everyone this because many that dont use their credit card often will throw the card away and not be able to use their credit cards in any stores, like ba th and body, express, limited,etc

thanks hon since this sick person did whatever to the site i cant post except here.

thank you thank you thank you, bless you

I really don't mean to burst anyones bubble

:neo2:

but none of those girls look anything like Adriana Lima.

I mean, all of those girls are pretty, but comparing them to

Adriana Lima ? There is no comparison.

:dontgetit:

agreed 100%

i think Mila is beautiful but she doesnt look at all like Adriana

I didn't had time to check this forum for few days and now when I saw the candids, runway pics, vids and read the "she looks worse/no, she is stunning" discussion I feel like adding my thoughts about that.

I wouldn't say this year is extremely bad as I believe it would be very hard to make the current Adriana look as awful as she was in 2006. For her standards that year was really horrible. 2007 seems to be similar to 2005 - you can notice there is something wrong about her look and that makes some pics look really bad, but there is also something in that woman that reminds me of the Adriana from her golden era (2001-2003) and that good thing is much easier to notice then in 2006. Hopefully she will continue regaining her old look and next year will be as good as 2004.

Oh, two more things - people who say that her look changes so dramatically because she gains age are in my opinion wrong. Changes so easily noticeable can naturally occur only when someone is 20-22 or younger.

Second thing is that I'm surprised so many people were able to see how horrible her recent interviews are. The "bad day" one is simply :yuckky: ...

did you guys forget about Peyton List?

www.peytonlistfans.com if ányone looks like Adriana, it's Peyton. The minute I saw her I thought she looked like Adriana. I'm not saying exactly, because no one can really come CLOSE to Adriana, but I do see a lot of resembles. They have different noses, but I seriously think Peyton could be her little sister.

I posted this image before.

I also think Ana looks like Adriana in this photo:

and Laryssa Castro as well, but just a tiny bit:

I still think Adriana is the most beautiful woman on this planet, and probably on every planet out there, even if her figure has gone and her face changed the last two years.

pey_adri.png marieclaire06_aus2000.jpg 2973903.jpg