Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

"Participe da nossa eleição 100+ 2007 e ajude a escolher nossa capa de novembro!

Vote pelo celular e concorra a seis convites para a festa mais espetacular do ano.

OBRIGADO PELA SUA PARTICIPAÇÃO!

Continue navegando em nosso especial pelo menu acima."

what does it mean?? is my vote counted??

hope so much that we can see adriana on the cover with a new editorial :ddr: :clap:

"Participe da nossa eleição 100+ 2007 e ajude a escolher nossa capa de novembro!

Vote pelo celular e concorra a seis convites para a festa mais espetacular do ano.

OBRIGADO PELA SUA PARTICIPAÇÃO!

Continue navegando em nosso especial pelo menu acima."

what does it mean?? is my vote counted??

hope so much that we can see adriana on the cover with a new editorial :ddr: :clap:

yes, you vote right :clap: Thanks guys, if everyone here vote for adriana, she will win this and appear at VIP cover :fun:

I voted for Adri :heart: . I really hope she gets number one. I really want het to get the cover and interview and im sure so do her other fans who complain she's not doing much lately. So everyone spread the word and get as many people to vote as possible.

i voted for Adriana...I think I did, anyway. To be sure, you have to select 5 girls right?

Hey guys

VIP magazine from brazil do every year a list, with the most sexy womans in the world. Now, its open for we vote, and Adriana is there, so I want to ask your help, Lets vote for her.

Here is the link:

http://vip.abril.com.br/100_mais/2007/index.shtml

Last year, she has at 6th place, and this year she is favorite for to be at the top 5. And the most important thing: The winner appear at the cover with a editorial and interview.

Here is the scan from adriana´s page, in 2006

vip001ae7.th.jpg

Please, Vote for adriana in first place, and at the other four, dont vote for other famous model :rofl: Im joking, vote for anyone you want, but please, adriana first :bounce:

i voted for Adriana...I think I did, anyway. To be sure, you have to select 5 girls right?

yes, you select the 5 girls. and after this you click in "Enviar votos". and thats it, you vote for miss lima :clap: :hug:

some web sites says that she and the prince are going to marry.and already made a marriage deal.is that true?anyone heard?please someone help :cry:

They're not getting married - they broke up a while ago, earlier this year, I think. She dated a guy named Denny for a few months after that, but has broken up with him too now - as far as we know, she's single at the moment. :)

some web sites says that she and the prince are going to marry.and already made a marriage deal.is that true?anyone heard?please someone help :cry:

They're not getting married - they broke up a while ago, earlier this year, I think. She dated a guy named Denny for a few months after that, but has broken up with him too now - as far as we know, she's single at the moment. :)

thanks a lot hon :wave: